Coranar 7. Winter Joinings by The Tired Scribe

Printer


Summary: A wedding in Rivendell sparks memories of the city's founding and early history. Events from Elrond's past haunt his dreams.
Rating: Mature Audience [Reviews - 0]
Category: FPS, FPS > ?/?
Characters: Elrond
Type: Surprise Pairing, Threesomes and Groups
Warning: Het Content
Challenge: None
Series: Coranar
Chapter: 7 | Completed: Yes | Words: 17749 | Read: 755
Published: February 01, 2009 | Updated: February 01, 2009


Story notes: Usual series flashbacks and friendships, uses books and movie as canon, plus embellishments.
SERIES NOTE: This is story # 7 in the seasonal series now called "Coranar", or "sun-round" in Elvish. To catch up seek out: The Cleft in the Curve (Coranar #1), A Good Thing, (Coranar #2), Shooting Stars (Coranar #3), Days of Harvest and Pain (Coranar #4), The Abyss (Coranar #5), A Perfect Day (Coranar #6).

The Coranar series:
1. The Cleft in the Curve
2. A Good Thing
3. Shooting Stars
4. Days of Harvest and Pain
5. The Abyss
6. The Perfect Day
7. Winter Joinings
8. Gifts from the South
9. Rings of Power
10. Distant Evenings
11. Friends and Lovers
12. Fiery Circles

1. Part I. Winter Joinings by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (2709 words)

2. Part II. The Wedding by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (3255 words)

3. Part III. Echoes of Days Past by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (3676 words)

4. Part IV. Other Musings by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (1017 words)

5. Part VI. The Last Homely House East of the Sea by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (2033 words)

6. Part V. The Gathering by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (1505 words)

7. Part VI. Winter Joinings by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (3554 words)