Harvester of Sorrow by Azzy

Pink ribbon scars
that never forget
I tried so hard
to cleanse these regrets
my angel wings
were bruised and restrained
my belly stings

I wanted more
than life could ever grant me
Bored by the chore
of saving face

-- Smashing pumpkins - Today


The plains

Elladan picked up the unconscious elfling and carried him to his horse that stood on the outskirts of Mirkwood. He wrapped his cloak around the little body to keep him safe from the wind on the plains as he mounted his horse and got ready to ride home. "Mine, mine, all mine, mine to love," he chanted to himself as he spurred the horse and headed towards the bruinen. He knew exactly where he would go, to the cave behind the waterfall. In there little Legolas would be safe from harm.




Mirkwood

Elrohir sat down next to Dinalu in a secluded part of the royal gardens. He had to admit they were well maintained and pretty, not the standards he was used to at home, but still worth a second glance. The golden-haired elf smiled and his green eyes seemed to twinkle like gems in the setting sun. "I like it here," Elrohir whispered.

"It is one of my favourite spots," Dinalu admitted and took Elrohir's hand, guided it up to his lips and kissed the knuckles one by one. "And now it is extra special because you are here with me."

Elrohir kissed Dinalu's cheek. "I love you," he murmured.

The prince of Mirkwood turned his head and claimed his lover's lips in a long probing kiss, pulling the dark-haired elf to his lap, and when they broke the kiss he chuckled. "I hate you too."

Elrohir laughed and bit Dinalu's lip playfully. "I always knew you did, from the first time I laid eyes on you."

"I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at Glorfindel," Dinalu giggled, and yelped as he received a soft slap from Elrohir.

"I'd better change your mind then," he said softly.

"I should perhaps let you know I am stubborn," Dinalu said and grabbed Elrohir's waist, pulling him closer. "I am hard to negotiate with, even my father said so."

Elrohir laughed. "We will see about that," and moved slowly out of Dinalu's hold, and slipped down on the grass, resting between his lover's legs. With both his arms resting on the blond's knees he slowly started to unlace the knots in Dinalu's leggings.

"Ai, what are you doing?" Dinalu giggled.

"Negotiating," Elrohir answered innocently, as he slipped a hand inside the thin leather leggings, and pried out his lover's member.

Dinalu looked down at Elrohir, who started to kiss his upcoming erection. He grabbed the edge of the bench on which he was seated, and purred, "So is this how you negotiate in Imladris?"

The dark-haired elf laughed wolfishly and licked the tip of Dinalu's now rigid member. "Perhaps," he answered mysteriously and winked up at his lover before he grabbed he root of the erection and took it all in his mouth.

The blond spread his legs further apart so his lover had more room, and let his head fall back. He groaned in delight from the consuming wet cave that was driving him mad. Elrohir chuckled, and the vibrations went right into Dinalu's stomach, pooling in a great ball of desire, and when the prince of Rivendell sped up his ministrations, Dinalu felt himself swirl into a abyss of red warm heat, and before long he spent himself with a muffled moan, letting Elrohir clean up the warm semen with his tongue.

Elrohir moved up again and sat on Dinalu's lap, kissing his lover passionately. "So?" he whispered. "Did you look at me or at Glorfindel?"

"You, you my love," Dinalu gasped and opened his eyes slowly, and looked at Elrohir who grinned smugly.

"Well, that was all I wanted to hear," he said with a crooked smile.




The plains

Elladan rode the poor animal to the brink of exhaustion, before he knew he had to stop and hide. No one would take his newfound love from him. He smiled at Legolas who stirred under the dark blue cape. "Shhhhh," Elladan hushed as Legolas whined. "Soon we will rest." And with that he stopped the horse and slowly moved into a ring of stones in the middle of the plains.

"W-where am I?" Legolas stammered and looked up at Elladan with large frightened eyes.

"I don't know," Elladan said, and helped the elfling down from the horse. "You fell and hit your head, and I picked you up and tried to find my way back, but I think I got lost," he said with a smile. "I am terribly sorry."

Legolas just looked up at Elladan with the same frightened eyes. "They will come for us if we stay put, my father always said so," he said with conviction in his voice.

"Yes they will, we will stay here, and then they will find us in the morning," Elladan said and wrapped the elfling in his cape. "If you stay here, I will gather some firewood and hopefully find something to eat." He looked at Legolas with a serious expression. "I assume you are hungry, are you not?"

Legolas nodded. "Starving," he answered.

"Well then, I will leave the horse here with you, and I will be right back," he said softly and ruffled Legolas hair gently, before moving out of the stone circle and into the long shadows.

They would not find them; they would not know where to look, Elladan thought with a satisfied grin. "Sometimes you are too clever for your own good, my friend," he whispered to himself and turned to look back. The horse was still there, and he saw a little bundle that had to be Legolas. Good, he stayed put like a good little elfling, he thought, and turned to hunt.




Mirkwood

Dinalu looked at Thranduil, who looked at the empty chair beside him. "Where is Legolas? Has he not heard the supper bell?" Thranduil said.

Dinalu paled. Something was wrong, terribly wrong. "Could he have been delayed?" he asked, looking from Elrohir to his father.

"I suppose he could," Thranduil said, "for a little while, but now the supper is about to get cold."

"That's it!" Dinalu exclaimed. "Please send some servants to look for him, father."

Thranduil sighed and looked at his son and the Rivendell prince. "You are right, he could be playing in the pantry or something." Thranduil called a servant to him, and asked him to look for Legolas, and bring him back here. The servant bowed and hurried out of the dining hall. And then they all waited in silence, a terrible nervous silence.

The servant returned when the supper was cold as ice, but that didn't matter for they had all lost their appetites. "Well?" Thranduil said.

"We can't find him, your majesty," the servant said nervously.

And in that second Dinalu felt as if all the blood had been drained from him. "He's gone? That is not like him."

"Indeed not," Thranduil said and looked at his son, and even the king was as white as a sheet. "Call the guards, we must search the premises."

Dinalu stood up and nearly knocked the stool over. "Yes father," he said and ran out of the room as quickly as he could.

Elrohir sat back, feeling somewhat useless, and not sure what to do. This was a dire crisis but it was not really his family. Yet he had to do something. "Your majesty? Is there something I can do?" he asked quietly.

Thranduil looked at him. "Yes there is, Elrohir." The king stood up and took a deep breath. "Go to my private chambers and wait there, in case he should return."

Elrohir nodded, grateful that he had gotten a task, so he did not have to sit and do nothing. He left the king without a word and went to the king's private chambers, to wait for Legolas who would hopefully soon return.