Site InfoWe are the home of 1292 authors from among our 2543 members. There have been 2904 reviews written about our 3820 stories consisting of 10734 chapters and 29400445 words. A special welcome to our newest member, boothgirl.
Help us keep one of the oldest running LotR archives available to all. Even the smallest donation helps!
Many thanks to our previous donors!
Many thanks to our previous donors!
Summary: Elladan goes insane from the loss of his twin, who chooses a lover far away. Stricken by grief and madness, he decides to kill Elrohir's lover, but in the last minute changes his mind when he sees a little child, and he decides to take the child instead and raise it as his own little friend/son. The child suffers a trauma from the abduction and therefore goes mute. What will happen with the child? Will he be returned to his parents? Will Elladan's plan work? Or will he realise he did something terrible?
Rating: General Audience [Reviews - 2]
Category: FPS > Éomer/Théodred, FPS, FPS > Elrond/Glorfindel, FPS > Glorfindel/Elrond, FPS > Legolas/Théodred, FPS > Théodred/Legolas, FPS > Elrohir/OMC, FPS > Elladan/Irmo, FPS > Irmo/Elladan, FPS > Théodred/Éomer
Characters: Elladan, Elrohir, Éomer, Glorfindel, Irmo, Legolas, Théodred
Warning: Angst, AU, Incest, Interspecies, Violence
Chapter: 37 | Completed: No | Words: 64130 | Read: 202720
Published: September 01, 2012 | Updated: September 01, 2012
Story notes: I decided to give this fic its own opening page, because this must be the strangest fic I ever wrote, and properly the longest too. It is a mix between allot of things, but most of all two plot-bunny's of Cheysuli's, and then I added some strange stuff of my own, and some from a slash RPG I play´, called in Silpions light . This is very, very much AU and I am aware that the timeline can seem messed up. And to make all this match, I made up a big brother for Legolas, called Dinalu (roughly translated, Silent water). – And now to clear up some issues that I know from experience will arise; there will figure child abuse (non sexual), which is necessary for the plot. And a disease I am sure elves cannot get should I stick to canon, but I am not. And as I said the timeline is like the wind blows, this is NOT even close to canon it is but a story, so don't bother to flame me. Other stuff? Well this could perhaps be seen as a darkfic, but rest assured I am a fluff girl at heart, even though I like darkfic's, I actually am a sucker for happy endings, so rest assured that this will have one of those too. Thanks to; Miriel, Bersa, Elrohir, Anestel & BlueGold (from the RPG), Cheysuli for the plotbunnies
Betaed by; Lisbet Karlsdottir the ever wonderful
1. Prologue & Chapter 1. This ground is not the rock I thought it to be by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1512 words)
2. Chapter 2. Terrified of what may come by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1269 words)
3. Chapter 3. Can't live for tomorrow, Tomorrow's much too long by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1346 words)
4. Chapter 4. Until the bitter, bitter end of the world by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1385 words)
5. Chapter 5. Now I'm slipping on the tears you made me cry by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1206 words)
6. Chapter 6. Cut myself on angel hair and baby's breath by Azzy [Reviews - 1] (1505 words)
7. Chapter 7. Bring your chains by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1362 words)
8. Chapter 8. You won't need other friends anymore by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1603 words)
Well now we jump about 200 years in the story, starting a new part, as Harvester of Sorrow was the prologue, this is the middle, followed by an Epilogue. This will mean that Legolas is about 250 years old, and therefore a young adult, at the age when the fun is legal.
9. Chapter 9. Nothing I have is truly mine by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1401 words)
10. Chapter 10. When you're waiting for the miracle by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1643 words)
11. Chapter 11. Just nod if you can hear me by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1481 words)
12. Chapter 12. My perfect ring of scars by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1169 words)
13. Chapter 13. You know I can see what you really are by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1127 words)
Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait – I had some serious RL issues, plus that the baby is due in 14 days, so yea well.. I cant really sit in front of the computer for so long.
14. Chapter 14. Safe in my own skin by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1507 words)
The song "her mantle so green" is a trad irish (I think) folk song. I only used some of the lyrics here.
15. Chapter 15. One friendly face is all you need to see by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1374 words)
I'm sorry for the delay on this chapter (15), and the shortness of it - but as some of you might know i had the baby - if you are curious its a boy and he's doing fine... but i have been rahter busy, and havent had time to write.. RL is a bitch sometimes.
16. Chapter 16. Daddy I'm coming home by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1527 words)
17. Chapter 17. In the Kingdom of the Blind the One-Eyed Are Kings by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1300 words)
18. Chapter 18. They flutter behind you, your possible pasts by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1724 words)
Chapter 18 is dedicated to Morgana - remember; it takes 35 muscles to frown and only 4 to flip the bird. And then say "Bite me!" *hugs*
19. Chapter 19. I got fading roots by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2690 words)
20. Chapter 20. My brother, my killer by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2581 words)
Elrohir arrives in Rohan Legolas is nowhere to be found Eomer meets the elf of his dreams And Erestor gets quite the scare
21. Chapter 21. Why can't you just leave it be? by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2699 words)
What is up with Eomer's sudden interest in Elrohir? Why is no one in this fic called bullfrog? Elrohir learns that it takes two to be lonely. And why don't dads just write pretty postcards?
22. Chapter 22. I got changes to ring by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2495 words)
Theodred wakes with a slight problem. Elrohir learns that not all problems can be solved with diplomacy. Theoden lets out some steam. And is Theodred really this thick headed?!
23. Chapter 23. Your eyes they often lie by Azzy [Reviews - 1] (1708 words)
24. Chapter 24. 20,000 chances I wasted by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2460 words)
25. Chapter 25. Some would say I was a lost man in a lost world by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2148 words)
Eärendil suddenly plays a part in Middle-earth once more and Eomer gets a nightly visitor.
26. Chapter 26. You wanted to dance, so I asked you to dance by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1571 words)
27. Chapter 27. What sunshine do you bring? by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1365 words)
28. Chapter 28. Indiscrete discretions by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1651 words)
29. Chapter 29. Two suns in the sunset by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1845 words)
30. Chapter 30. We're learning how to fly by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1473 words)
31. Chapter 31. I know we can make it, But where do we start? by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2084 words)
32. Chapter 32. So you think that you love me by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2324 words)
33. Chapter 33. Until my parents shall wish me dead by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2260 words)
If the gaelic is translated wrong, don't lynch me, I cant speak gaelic – but I tried ok? – sorry for the long wait for this chapter, but you will proberly have to wait a bit longer for the next, because I am going on a weekend at my mothers *le sigh* - I know... but I promised.
34. Chapter 34. May I hear your voice? by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1549 words)
35. Chapter 35. Was it all a waste of time? by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1850 words)
36. Chapter 36. I need someone, a person to talk to by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (2043 words)
37. Chapter 37. All that is left is you by Azzy [Reviews - 0] (1893 words)