School for Snobs by Hexine

Story notes: I wanted to challenge myself to write about the version of Legolas I dislike so yeah, I thought it'd be fun. It's also my first LotR slash fic, feedback would be appreciated and all mistakes are mine.
"Ada! Where is my silver bow you said I could have?" Legolas shouted.

"Do not fret my son, your bow will be here shortly, be patient." His father calmly instructed

"But I want it nooowww!!" The prince whined.

"Will it kill you to be patient?" His older brother asked.

"Oh shut up, like I care what you think."

"Why don't you? You're the brat of the family who needs to shut up."

"Whatev, now when shall the bow arive?"

"Shortly my son." His father answered.

"It's soo hard to find good help these days."

"Good help... oh that's it you little brat get over here so I can teach you a lesson." Merilgonas growled, storming over to the young price but before he could beat the crap outta him, there father shook his head instructing him to calm down. Legolas then stuck out his tongue infuriating Merilgonas further, he then left the room muttering about how ashamed he is to have a brother like that.

"My prince, here is your bow of true silver." His servant gave to him.

"Hmm... it is acceptable... but where are the arrows?" Legolas asked.

"Arrows?"

"What?! You didn't make arrows?!"

"You never said arrows, only the bow."

"Ugh, how stupid can my people get? Take him away." And a few seconds later,three very strong guards came out of now where and took the poor, unfortunate elf away never to be seen again. The king sighed, very disappointed then asked his son.

"Why do you treat people so cruelly? They have done nothing to you."

"Like, because I'm the Prince and they're the peasants, dirty peasants indeed." The prince said in an obnoxious tone.

"My son, if you are to be the ruler one day, you must learn to treat everyone with respect and kindness otherwise your people will despise and polt against you!"

"Like they'll ever do that, they love me."

"Oh really? Have you seen the way they glare at you?"

"Hmm... not really but I think because I always look at myself in the mirror when I'm in the open."

His father smacked his forehead then continued "No one loves a self absorbed prince no matter what the circumstances."

"Meh, whatever, I'm going to relax in the spring for a while, see you later, ada." Legolas then walked down the corridor and out of sight. The king thengot a piece of paper and ink, he started to write a message to the one person who could set his son onto the right path.

Dear Aragorn,

I write to you because I am in great need, my son is going down the wrong path and must be set straight. He is self absorbed, obnoxious, rude and the biggest narcissist that ever walked the face of Middle Earth.

It pains me to write such nasty things about my own flesh and blood but what must be said must be said. I'm going to send him to Rivendell and to you so you can teach what it means to be a man, please get this message ASAP because the situation gets worse by the minute.

I shall give you ten days to respond to me, maybe more because I really do need you to help me and most importantly, Legolas.

From Thranduil

He then sent out a messenger hoping that Aragorn will
receive and send out his respose because as said in
the letter, the situation is getting worse per day and
by now per minute.

"Ada!! Where are the fluffy white towels that I neeeed?"
Legolas whined.

"Why don't you get it yourself spoilt one?" Merilgonas shouted from a far.

"Shut up brother!"

There father sighed then thought "May the god's let Aragorn get that message soon.." He then said aloud to the youngest prince.

"I'll come in a minute!"

"But I want it nooowww!!" The prince whined.

Both he and Merilgonas sighed in annoyance, his got Legolas the towel while the eldest one tried to repress his anger and let it out during the battles he fought.
Chapter end notes: I know there's no slash but there will be once Legolas and Aragorn meet which shall be soon I promise!