Courting Death by Carhuine Malthenel

The young elf maiden quickly walked toward the bathing chamber attached to the room. Aragorn and Legolas looked at Haldir confused.

"Lady Galadriel thought you might want to bathe. Both of you." Haldir explined impishly.

Aragorn nodded and replied, "Of course, but first I need to change Legolas's bandage."

Legolas rolled his eyes good naturedly.

"Do you need to?" Legolas whined.

"Yes." Haldir and Aragorn said at the same time.

"There are two of us and only one of you." Haldir warned.

Legolas sat up and removed his tunic. Aragorn quickly unwound the old bandage, nodding when he saw that the wound was almost healed.

"In a few days the wound should be completly healed." he said as he placed a fresh bandage on the wound.

"Remember you cannot get it wet."

Legolas rolled his eyes "I am not a child Aragorn."

The door opened suddenly, and Haldir re entered. They had not even seen him leave!

"The bath is ready." was all he said.

Aragorn, Legolas, and Haldir walked into the adjoining bathing room. A medium sized pool was sunk into the ground, around it's edge was everything they'd need for bathing. Legolas looked around the room then back at Haldir.

"Who's going to be our bathing attendant?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"Me." was all Haldir said.

Grinning widely Aragorn and Legolas removed their clothes and got into the pool. Legolas was careful to keep his injured arm above the water. He relaxed as the hot water soothed his tired muscles. He vaugly heard Haldir puttering around the pool. He jumped when he felt Haldir washing his back.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you." Haldir teased.

Legolas responded with an inarticulate sound of pleasure. Haldir looked at Aragorn above Legolas's head. They would show Legolas that people did care for him, that people could love him. Aragorn sat directly in front of Legolas, thus trapping him quite effectively. Haldir slowly washed Legolas's back while Aragorn ran his fingers over his chest. Legolas's eyes slowly slid shut, his body trembling from the sensations. Aragorn leaned in and captured Legolas's mouth as Haldir nipped and licked at his ears. Legolas sighed as Aragorn slid his tongue into his mouth. By this time Legolas was rock hard, he squirmed when he felt Aragorn's hand grip him. Moaning Legolas let his head fall back against the pool rim. Aragorn released Legolas's lips and he began to stroke him in earnest. Haldir quickly claimed Legolas's mouth while his fingers continued to stroke his ears. Under this double assult Legolas knew he would not last long. Arching his back he came hard into Aragorns mouth.