Courting Death by Carhuine Malthenel

Celeborn idly ran his fingers through his wife's hair, he enjoyed the feel of it. She sighed in her sleep and cuddled close to him.

"Whats wrong melamin?" she mumbled sleepily.

"I don't know what I would do if I lost you." he sighed and pulled her close.

"You would move on because I would not wish you to pine to death." Galadriel looked into his eyes.

"I don't know if I could, my love." Celeborn responded honestly.

Galadriel sat up and looked deep into his eyes. "There is another. You know of whom I speak, love."

Celeborn's eyes widened at her words. "You know of him? I swear that was ages ago!"

Galadriel placed her hand over his lips and smiled. "I know. But true love never dies, never fades, and never goes away. He loves you also." she smiled at the shocked and angry look in her husbands eyes. "And yes he loved our daughter. Celebrian and I know how to share, know that an elven heart is big enough for multiple loves."

Celeborn was struck dumb, speechless for the first time in a milinneum. Galadriel smiled and lay down next to him sighing.

"Sleep love for we have had an exhausting night." she giggled at the blush on Celeborns face.




Legolas woke up and for the first time in a long while there was no pain. The constant ache in his heart was gone, the gashes on his arms were healed, and so was his soul. He felt complete. He smiled as his surroundings set in, Haldir and Aragorn on either side of him holding him. He felt safe, warm, and most of all loved. He sighed maybe he could love, and be loved in return. Maybe, just maybe he could be happy now. He knew he had to move on, forgive and forget, and start over. He knew his father was truly sorry for his actions. He just hoped Thranduil could be happy as happy as he was. Legolas shifted slightly to see if he could get up without waking his lovers. But the instant he moved Haldir woke and smiled at him.

"Good morning my little Greenleaf. How do you feel?"

"Better. How are you and Estel?" Legolas asked stunned for he had never called Aragorn that.

"I am fine but Estel....." Haldir trailed off not wanting to scare Legolas.

"What? Damnit what?" Legolas snapped angry.

Haldir pulled Legolas closer to him. "He lost alot of blood buring the binding. Ada and mom forgot that he was human. They tended hihs wounds last."

Legolas closed his eyes as pain and relief flooded over him.

Haldir felt Legolas tense up. "Do not worry he will be fine. He just needs rest."

"How fares the fellowship?"

"Fine. They worry about you and Estel. Boromir is doing an admirable job at keeping them occupied. Rest a bit more Legolas, you have been through alot these last few years."

Legolas nodded and closed his eyes, sleep claiming him once more.




Rumil moaned and shifted restlessly under Thranduil. It was to much and yet not enough. He wanted more, he needed more. He needed , hell he didn't know what he needed. Suddenly he was scared, he had never lain with another before! Thranduil noticed the change in the elfling, he lay down next to Rumil idly stroking his hair.

"What is wrong?"

"I.....I have never....." Rumil's face burned with shame so he looked away.

Thranduil cupped his fingers under Rumil's chin forcing him to look into his eyes.

"It is nothing to be ashamed of. Do you trust me?"

Rumil nodded he wasn't sure he could even speak. Thranduil smiled and kissed Rumil deeply as his fingers swiftly unlaced the leggings that were in his way. Rumil gasped when he felt Thranduil's hand close around his erect member. Rumil arched his back as Thranduil stroked him, long, sure strokes. Rumil tore his mouth from Thranduils, then he kissed the kings ear. Thranduil gasped and sped up his strokes. Rumil smiled as he nibbled and sucked the ear in his mouth. Rumil gasped he could feel something building up inside of him, strong and powerful. He screamed Thranduil's name as he came. Thranduil held him as the trembing subsided, he forgot that the first time was rather intense. Rumil looked into Thranduils eyes in wonder "Do you want me to?"

Thranduil smiled "As lovely as that sounds I think you need your rest."

Rumil tried not to yawn, he smiled and kissed the king. "Yes that sounds lovely. I.....I love you."

Thranduil started but he smiled even wider "Good for I love you also."

Rumil slid into sleep comforted by his loves nearness.