The Ugly Elfling by Milly

Some time later Elladan was still cuddling with his twin. He was a little disattracted by thinking whether it was right to act on his feelings for he still wasn't sure how Elrohir felt. "Are you going to show me the horses today?" Elrohir smiled sweetly. "Of course, if you wish."

"You are not really with me in thoughts, what troubles you?"

"Your choice to be with me. Do you really wish this?" Elrohir smiled and nodded. "I have been thinking about losing your love yesterday. Call me strange but even after a day of being around you again I was not able to imagine to go on without you anymore. I am sure about this, Elladan, I really am."

"You are strange." Elladan hugged his twin closer and kissed his neck gently. "Stop that, you are tickling me." Pure innocence was shown in his brother's eyes when he started licking his twins ear instead. "Elladan... daro." Elladan stopped immediatly, eying his brother who gave him a suprised look. "What did you say?"

"I told you to stop."

"You said Daro." Elrohir thought about that and nodded. "Yes I think I did. What is wr... oh..."

Elladan smiled when he pulled his twin closer again. "Im mela lle." Elrohir's thoughts drifted to Erestor and Glorfindel and their meeting in the libary, but this time he grew neither red nor pale. He grinned and winked at his twin. "And I love you." Elladan was pleasantly suprised about hearing those words and sweetly kissed his twin once more. "We could go and have breakfast with them, they might wait for us this time." Elrohir nodded though a wicked thought made him grinned mischievously. But luckily his twin didn't notice it and he decided that showing them that his cheekiness was about to surface again wasn't necessary yet. He smiled sweetly when his twin wrapped an arm around him to pull him downstairs with him.

When they were about to enter the room Elrohir chuckled and pointed to a corner near-by. Elladan rose his eyebrows, his lips forming the word "Hush". Then he took his twins hand and soon they were sneaking closer. It just took them a few moments and being right next to the two other elves Elrohir had seen Elladan coughed. They turned around and froze. "Not again. Do you two have nothing else to do then following us everywhere we go?"

"In fact we have better things to do. We were about to have breakfast. As I see you two were about to have breakfast of another sort."

"That is enough now, Elladan. Behave or I will find a proper punishment for you."

"We should find one for you. It is always your idea. You know that the twins sneak around everywhere they should not be. But you always insist on..."

"We will speak about that later." Glorfindel exchanged a glance with his lover and he nodded. "But I promise that we will speak about this."

"I am sure we will." He turned to the twins again. "Stay away from us if you see that we are not wishing to be disturbed. We do not follow you to see if you two make love, do us the same favour." Both twins blushed and Glorfindel eyed them suprised. "Your relationship truly recovers quickly."

"We should have breakfast." Elladan decided that he did not wish to speak about his relationship. Erestor and Elrohir nodded and all four of them went to meet up with Elrond and his wife.

"There you are. I hope it will not get your habit to be late for breakfast and not appear for lunch and supper."

"I apologize about that my lord." Glorfindel bowed and Elrond shook his head. "I was talking to my sons, mellon-nin. As far as I remember Erestor and you usually appear for the meals or at least tell me that you will not do so."

"Mae, I think we do." Celebrían turned to her husband and whispered something. He looked at the twins, then back at his wife and nodded. Both smiled approvingly. "Please take a seat though, I do not wish to have our guests wait longer than they have to."
Chapter end notes: Daro = stop
Im mela lle = I love you
Mellon-nin = my friend
Mae = yes