Second Prize by Jean Akins

[Reviews - 0]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Pippin turned to Merry and grinned.

"Wot about second prize?" He quickly embraced Merry and pulled him down on to the grass.

They had another go at it until they were both exhausted and totally satisfied.

The sound of laughter again startled them, causing them to break apart from their cuddling. Sure enough, Frodo stood there a few yards away, enjoying the show.

Merry grinned and motioned for Frodo to come closer.

"How do you feel about threesomes, Frodo?" he asked.

Frodo's eyes widened. He chuckled and replied, "No thanks. But I compliment you on another good show, lads."

He turned and started walking away.

Merry and Pippin looked at each other, and they shared a wicked grin. They quickly chased after Frodo and easily tackled him.

Frodo cried out in surprise.

"Oh, come on, Frodo, don't be a party-pooper!" said Pippin.

"You'll enjoy it! Just you wait and see!" said Merry.

Frodo laughed and protested as the two playfully tickled him and started to remove his clothing. "No! No! Stop that! I mean it! STOP!"

Merry and Pippin sighed.

"Oh, all right," said Merry. "But it's not fair."

"You got to see us doing it," said Pippin. "We'd like a chance with you now."

"Well, you're not getting it," said Frodo. He got up, and in his most dignified manner, turned to leave.

Merry and Pippin smiled as they watched Frodo walking away.

"There's a challenge," said Merry.

"Yes," replied Pippin. "Do you think we can convince him to join us for that threesome?"

"Where there's a will, there's way," said Merry.