The Only One by Legolas Sweetie

Story notes: Disclaimer: Not mine or else I'd have Legolas and Aragorn the main characters and desperately in love with each other. 'Truly, Madly, Deeply', 'If I Should Fall Behind' and 'Hold Me' are not mine either!

AU! Feedback makes Legolas' Sweetie happy and inspired!
! ^Mordor^ is the Black Tongue, (Sauron's language) /[sauron]/ is the words/thoughts of Sauron that Legolas can hear.
(Galadriel's POV)

There was a child, a child so special that the Dark Lord wanted him dead since before his birth.

For the child, you see, was at the exact time Sauron met his failure at the hands of Isildur, son of Elendil.

The child is the son of Thranduil, the Elven king of Mirkwood and Calimagil, the sister of Glorfindel. He is a full-blooded, mature Elf.

He is the only one of the free people, including myself that can sense the Dark Lord, Sauron. Yet he suffers fits that are caused by Sauron's anger.

He knows that if Sauron should fall, his powers will unbind and he will able to use them like he has had them for all his long life.

The Son of Thranduil wields the Knife of Celebgil, his greatest forefather. It is the only knife that can kill the Nazgūl and wound Sauron.

His name, Legolas, in Sindarin means 'greenleaf' and it is a beautiful name for a beautiful body and soul.

Legolas is so innocent it is hard to believe that he has so many hardships and Sauron's face. His beauty can only be compared that of the Evenstar and her's is marred by hardships she has faced. Many wish for Legolas' hand in marriage, but he has bound himself to another, Aragorn, son of Arathorn, Heir of Isildur.

Few know that he was born when Sauron fell from power and how he is special, even amongst the Eldar, only myself, Celeborn, Thranduil, Calimagil, Elrond, Celebrķan, Glorfindel, Gandalf, Saruman the healer, Randir, and the midwife, Fanuilos.

But soon that will change... I can feel it...