Promises by Acassha

[Reviews - 1]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Story notes: Good grief. Het. ::shudder:: Though somewhat one-sided. All these lovely A/B fics coming out - I figure Arwen, being an elf and all, must have an inkling. Here we go then.....
You made me a promise. How long will you manage to keep it? When will the temptation become too much?

I see it I your eyes; they way they follow him around the room, like a hunter stalking its prey. They track every movement, they stare longingly. And he...he does nothing save return such looks.

In my own house! You dare this, even under the gaze of my father. Have you no shame, no cares, no thought for me?

Or is it that the hunt is too encompassing, too overpower, the desire to hunt, and claim, and take what you believe to be your own.......

You crave him, your man of Gondor. I can see it. It is a look, a desire, and thought that it not rational, driven by lust and nothing more.

My father claims that men are fickle. That they all too easily say one thing and do another. I do not wish to believe such a thing. But are you the same? Under your skin flows the blood of men, and that of Isildur. I confess I find myself unsure of what you are capable.

Will you, in the end, give into these desires that sweep through you, seemingly, to me, tangible enough to reach out and touch? Will you surrender to this lust, act on it, spend it?

If you do, will you think of me?

Would you risk losing me for him? Is he worth that to you? I'll wait for you to return, my King, and if you do, either my father or myself will be proved wrong.

But remember; you made me a promise.