Your Biggest Fan by Kia

[Reviews - 0]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Engrossed in the movie, Billy cupped another handful of sugared popcorn to his mouth. He munched on whatever had successfully stuck to his tongue, ignoring the few kernels that tumbled onto his shirt — certainly no reason to miss the onscreen action. He gave a sideways glance at Dom, who was lounged beside him on the bed, his attention fixed on the television screen. With an opportunity that he couldn't resist, and a fairly good reason to miss a few seconds of the movie, Billy plucked a sticky kernel from his shirt, aimed, and tossed. There was no way in hell that Dom could repeat that silly.trick.

On an outstretched tongue, mockingly so, sat the lone kernel, before it was popped into a grinning, then chewing, mouth.

By all the laws of physics, that piece of popcorn should have bounced off Dom's face, his nose to be more specific. "Okay. I give up. How do you do that?"

"Trade secret," Dom grinned, gathering the popcorn from Billy's shirt, one by one. "You're a slob."

"Thanks." Billy ineffectively tried to catch up with the movie to the sound of deliberately loud crunching in one ear. "Any other trade secrets I should know about?" he asked, picking his beer up from where it sat snug between his legs. "Before I officially decide how strange you are."

"Ah, well, you'll have plenty of time to find out, won't you?"

Billy rejected the first response that came to mind. "Lucky me." Being on the bed together in his hotel room could certainly lessen the effect of his self-deemed wittiness. Mangle it, even.

With Dom having gone quiet again, Billy ate more popcorn, drank more beer, and watched the movie. It took an utterly confusing scene for him to realise that he hadn't been paying an iota of attention to the happenings before it. And he couldn't, for the life of himself, remember what he'd been thinking about — if anything — while staring at the screen. Shrugging off whatever-it-was, Billy cleared his mind and tried to rejoin the plot. But the rustling of the popcorn bag between them and the crunching of its contents, along with the occasional belch, were soon drowned out by gunshots and shouting.and Dom.

"I knew he was double-crossing him!" Dom yelled, pounding his fist into the gap between his and Billy's legs. "Oops."

The bed still juddering slightly, Billy heard the quiet glug and fizz before he saw Dom lifting the bottle from where it had rolled to settle against his leg. Holding it around the neck with two fingers, Dom dripped beer across himself and eventually onto the carpet as he reached over to set it on the nightstand. He gave an apologetic smile.

"Oh, great." Billy swiped his hand over the large wet spot that was soaking into the duvet and disappearing under Dom's thigh. "I have to sleep on this, you know."

"You sleep <em>on</em> your duvet?"

Rolling his eyes, Billy put his bottle down and got up from the bed. "You know what I mean."

"Would you grab me another one?"

After grabbing a towel from the bathroom, Billy picked up a beer on his way back to the bed. He handed the bottle to Dom then dropped the towel on the stain. "Lazy bugger." He sat down on the bed and dabbed at the spot between them with a frustrated huff.

"Well, this explains a lot," Dom said, while Billy fastidiously wiped at the duvet.

Billy looked up to see Dom placing his unopened beer next to the other bottles on the nightstand. "What are you talking about?" He noticed the dark spot on the side of Dom's leg as he continued to pat the towel over the spill.

"Complaining about spilled beer, Bill? Come on." Dom sat back and nudged him twice with his elbow. "I mean, the guys and I had a theory, but I never thought."

Not surprised to see a cheeky grin when he looked up, Billy let the towel fall to the bed and crossed his arms defensively. "Oh, well, you and Elijah and Sean can just go fuck yourselves. Just because I don't want to sleep in a beer-soaked bed doesn't mean I'm.." Pausing, he wondered if he was about to make a revelation or a confirmation. "Ehm, what was your theory?"

Dom's hand seemed to be rubbing absentmindedly at the wet denim on his thigh.

Billy pretended not to watch.

"Well.there's no theory, actually."

"Oh." Billy scooted back on the bed, stretched his legs out and kept his eyes on the screen, his hands still resting on his forearms. He hadn't given much thought to telling something that personal to his relatively new mate. Or anyone there, for that matter. It certainly wouldn't have been very professional to have shaken Dom's hand and said, 'Hi, I'm Billy, and I' m bi,' when they met. But he couldn't deny that they'd gotten pretty close in that short amount of time. If it were Orlando or Elijah, he wouldn't have even considered it. Giving a glance from the corner of his eye, Billy was surprised to find Dom still looking at him. "You're missing the movie."

Dom's eyes turned back to the screen, and he shrugged. "Hmm. Yeah."

There was a commotion on the screen just before Billy turned to look. "What just happened?"

"No idea, mate. Wasn't paying attention."

"Hrm. We could always re-order it." Billy began to search around for the remote.

"I was just thinking, you know. When we're famous, we won't be sitting on beer-soaked duvets and watching movies in hotel rooms anymore."

The search forgotten, Billy pulled his hand from under the pillow behind him and turned to Dom, noting how comfortable he looked reclining on the bed. Billy didn't think he could be that comfortable if he were on Dom's bed. "Well, the beer-soaked duvet I can do without, but I happen to like watching movies in hotel rooms. Especially since they're not out on video yet. "

Dom smirked. "No, I'm talking about renting out the whole floor of the hotel for parties, trashing the place, having wild orgies in the hot tub."

Thankful that he hadn't taken a swig from his bottle yet &#151; that would have been messy &#151; Billy laughed. "You're mad, Dom. We're Merry and Pippin, not a couple of rock stars."

"You don't want to be like Robert Plant and Jimmy Page? Okay, so I exaggerated a bit. Noel and Liam?" Dom smiled.

Billy wondered if Dom's eyes were just dry or if he'd purposely batted his eyelashes. "I see it more as walking down the street and having someone call me Pippin, then asking what happened to all of my hair."

"Then she'll ask you where you're staying in town and-"

"She?"

"He? It?"

"No, I just meant.." Billy didn't know what he meant. There was absolutely nothing wrong with it being a 'she'. "Never mind."

"As I was saying. uh. What was I saying?"

With no need for any semblance of a plot to enjoy a good car chase scene, Billy had also returned his attention to the movie, but looked back to Dom when he spoke. "I think you were about to suggest we do indecent things with our fans."

"Yeah, indecent," Dom laughed. "And with your looks, Billy, I'm sure you'll have your fill of indecency."

Billy waited for the rest of the joke, but it never came. "Er, thank you." He couldn't believe that he had begun to blush, and felt a bit silly for it. "With <em>your</em> looks, they'll be.ehm-" He blushed more, thoughts of just what fans would want to do to his handsome co-star causing the heat to creep further up his cheeks. Then that flush was gone with a sudden jolt.

"Oh, my God! It's Billy Boyd!" Dom squealed, rolling over and throwing his arms around Billy's waist. "Ooooh, Billy! Can I touch you! I'm your biggest fan!"

 "Dom!" Billy was certain that Dom was piss-drunk. The hand slithering up under his shirt, sliding along his stomach, told him that much.

"Oooh, do you wear boxers or briefs? Can I touch them? Can I have them?"

"No, you can't!" Billy laughed, wishing he weren't so ticklish. "Get your own, yeh wanker!" And when he felt that same hand snake its way into the waist of his jeans, he was no longer laughing. "No, I'm serious! I'm-"

"Oh, shit." Dom's hand froze. "I thought you'd have something on, Billy."

Billy closed his eyes and covered his face with both his hands, waiting for Dom to move so he could get off the bed and lock himself in the bathroom. Or die of embarrassment. Maybe both.

"And you're.whoa."

"Dom," Billy said, his voice muffled against the increasing heat and sweat of his palms. "You should take your hand out of there."

"Are you sure?"

Billy dropped his hands and stared at Dom in disbelief. "What? What kind of question is that?"

"You can't just.leave it like that."

"Well, of course not!" Billy snapped testily, angrier with himself than at Dom. If he'd really wanted Dom to stop, he wouldn't have been laughing, and he would have said 'stop,' which is what he didn't say. Mortified, the awkwardness Billy felt at having Dom's hand on his crotch was increasing with his growing erection.

"Was it me?" Dom asked with a hint of a smile. "Or-"

"This is isn't funny." And Billy thought he just might laugh again after all. A really insane sort of laugh.

"I'm not being funny. If you really want me to move my hand, I will."

Billy could only gape, praying for his semi-erection to go away, horrified to feel the exact opposite happening as he thought of Dom <em>moving</em> his hand.

"I really shouldn't say this again, but.whoa."

"What are you.we doing?" Billy said, shaking his head. "This is crazy." So crazy that Billy couldn't bring himself to move Dom's hand himself, even though he could have. Easily.

"Do you want me to? I've done this before. It's okay."

"What?" Billy was baffled by the suggestion, but he was almost inclined to expound on the fact that he'd done it before also. Just to make things clear. And throwing in the fact that he swung <em>both</em> ways also came to mind. But none of that would make a difference on the situation.or to his hard-on.

Then Dom moved his hand. But not away.

"Yes," Billy sighed, before he reminded himself of whose hand was gripping him tighter. "I mean, uh-"

"Just close your eyes and pretend it's someone else."

Billy didn't want it to be someone else. That was the problem. It was damn generous of Dom to offer, but Billy didn't think he could go through with it &#151; especially if Dom was only doing it just to be a good mate. "You don't have to do this. I can take care of it."

"I'll feel guilty and.I've already started."

Licking his lips as he felt Dom's hand squeeze him, Billy held back a moan. "But." 'Guilty,' he thought. ".okay."

"Okay?" Dom asked.

"Can we turn the light off or something?" The less of Dom that he could see, the better. He'd have to work with the man for months, years even. And it was more obvious than ever that Dom was merely doing him a favour. A better mate he'd probably never find. And suddenly Billy was close to laughing insanely again.

"Sure."

As Dom's hand slipped from his jeans, Billy finally took a deep breath. He didn't look up to see where Dom went, partly hoping that he wouldn't come back, but throbbing at the thought of his touch.

The lights went out.

"I left the television on." The bed sunk a little as Dom stretched out next to him. "I need a bit of light."

Billy didn't say anything. He didn't <em>want</em> to speak. He was afraid that anything he'd say could cause Dom to change his mind &#151; no matter how gung ho Dom seemed to be acting. And Billy realised that his indecision about going through with it had vanished completely.

Dom rolled closer, his hand sliding over the hard ridge now visible through Billy's jeans.

Billy bit the inside of his cheek as his zipper was lowered, and Dom's warm hand smoothed over the curve of his hip, lowering his jeans enough to free him.

"I wouldn't offer to do this for just anyone, you know?" Dom said softly.

Billy wondered what it was supposed to mean. It was nice to know that Dom wasn't a male whore, but.it was nice to know.

"Aren't you going to lie down?"

"Oh.yeah." Billy slid down on the bed, aware of Dom's hand not leaving him as he moved. Finally flat on the mattress, he turned his head and looked up at Dom, who was on his side, propped up on an elbow, expressionless. Billy wondered if it was the angle that was causing Dom to look slightly heavy-lidded, drowsy, on the verge of yawning. But as he watched for that yawn, Billy acquiesced to the movement of Dom's hand and closed his eyes.

"How's that?"

"Nice," Billy answered, fighting to keep his hips still, not being fully honest. It wasn't just nice &#151; it was wonderful.

"Faster?"

By the time Billy could catch his breath, assured that his words wouldn't come out in a moan, Dom had already taken the silence as an answer.

Billy focused on the dialogue of the movie &#151; anything to block out the sound of skin sliding so quickly against skin, the sounds coming from his own mouth, and the thought of Dom, so close to him. He was relieved to hear another gunfight starting just as Dom changed the angle of his strokes.

"Are you close?" came Dom's voice over the din of the television, sounding somewhat breathless, himself.

Billy opened his eyes, and turned towards Dom, not caring how close to coming he might have been, Dom's laboured breathing prompting him to reach out. He slid his fingers over the smoothness of Dom's forearm, and followed it down, down to where Dom was rubbing himself through his jeans. And the only thing on Billy's mind at that point was what lay underneath that hand. He looked at Dom's face, and couldn't see a reason for needing to ask.

Just as Billy began to physically lift Dom's hand, it was moved for him. He quickly opened Dom's jeans, anxious to feel flesh against his palm. He wrapped his fingers around Dom's already hard cock, the slickness apparent after only a few strokes. Increasing the pace of his hand, Billy felt Dom do the same, and their arms began to bump each other, the fabric of their shirts rubbing softly.

Billy didn't close his eyes again, but watched Dom's face, his mouth. He had just noticed that Dom was no longer propped up, but lower and closer, and that he could smell the faint tang of beer on Dom's breath, could feel the warmth from his skin. The light from the television began to flicker, giving him intermittent glimpses of Dom's tongue licking and wetting his lips, or just.there, slipping out of his mouth, teasing Billy with the need to run his own tongue over it. Dom gasped, and Billy thrust faster into Dom 's fist, moving his own hand more quickly on Dom's cock, inching his face closer.

"Oh, fuck," Dom groaned.

The breath was hot on Billy's lips, and he anticipated contact, but his orgasm shuddered through him as Dom's hand jerked, and he couldn't stop his head from tipping back. Billy moaned, losing sight of the mouth he wanted to kiss, slowing his strokes on Dom's cock &#151; no longer slick, but sticky.

Falling onto his back, Billy stared at the ceiling &#151; what he could see of it &#151; and felt Dom's hand slip off him. The flickering had stopped, and the room was darker, but not pitch dark. He guessed that the movie credits were rolling, but couldn't deduce much else.

"The movie's going off," said Dom, sounding more knackered than Billy felt.

"Yeah."

"Good thing you brought the towel."

Billy heard muted rubbing, then felt the towel land on his chest. "Thanks." And given the idea, which had actually been the furthest thing from his mind, he used it to clean himself and his hand.

The room filled with music, Billy closed his eyes, his mind whirling with thoughts of what he and Dom had just done. As his muddled brain continued to wrestle with how that night would change things, their friendship, possibly even their acting, Dom's voice broke through his thoughts.

"Bill?"

"Yeah."

"Want to try watching the movie again?" Dom asked quietly, almost hesitantly.

Billy opened his eyes and looked to Dom in surprise. "Aren't you tired?"

Dom shrugged. "A little, but I'm not sleepy."

"You want to watch the movie?"

"Do <em>you</em>?"

"Not really."

"Me neither."

Billy felt the bed shift, felt Dom's hand on his stomach, sliding around to his waist, pulling him closer. Rolling onto his side, Billy couldn't see Dom's whole face, but could feel the breath near his ear, on his cheek, then over his lips. "What are we doing, Dom?" he whispered, then felt the distance closed between their mouths. The kiss was slow, with the aftertaste of Dom's beer on Billy's tongue, lips warm and slightly wet against his, exactly what he'd been aching for.

Pulling back a little, Dom said, "We're kissing."

Billy didn't think he needed to ask about Dom's sexual preference at that point. Dom surely wasn't doing him a favour, but Billy still hadn't gotten a real answer to his question. "What does this mean?" he asked.

In the silence that followed, Dom's hand returned to Billy's stomach, sliding soothingly over his skin, lightly brushing upwards over the hair on his chest, moving over stiffening nipples. "Means I'm your biggest fan," he breathed, leaning in again, pressing their lips together.

And as the kiss grew deeper, their touches getting bolder, more skin being exposed to the cool air of the dark room, Billy thought he couldn't have gotten a better answer.


The End.