Courting Death by Carhuine Malthenel

Chapter notes: A/N: Ok this is it the big push. Do you want a sequel? Do I start a new story for the sequel or should I just continue on under this story? The sequel will cover Thranny's and Legolas's relationship and awnser the mother question. For now lemme know what you want. A new story for the sequel or just contiune on? Email or review....Do you even want a sequel?



Aragorn rose early the next morning and bid his lovers goodbye. He promised them he would stay alive and come back for them. Haldir, Eomer, and Legolas stood watching Aragorn, Theoden, the twins, and the armies leaving. They stood and watched untill they couldn't see them any more. Eomer turned and went inside followed by Legolas and Haldir. The days and weeks went by oh so slowly. Rumil and Haldir recovered with no other ill effects and they listened to Legolas. Legolas talked and talked knowing it would help him to recover from the darkness. Eomer gave them duties so they would have somehing to do. A month later a convoy of elves stopped at Helm's Deep led by Lord Elrond. Arwen hugged Haldir and Legolas happy for them and grateful they were alive. She knew about the bonding and she told them she would marry Aragorn and the four of them would be happy. She would not intrude upon their relationship and they would return the courtesy. Aragron needed heirs and they could not give them. Elrond smiled at the elves assuring them that he to was happy for them.




Several weeks r anr an official summons arrived from Gondor. Frodo had destroyed the ring, Sauron was defeated, and Aragorn was to be crowned king. The summons asked that Haldir, Legolas, Rumil, Arwen and Elrond come to the coronation. It also stated that Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn would be there as well. A seperate summons told the sad tale of Theoden's death. Aragorn expressed his deepest sympathies to the new King Eomer. He also invited Eomer even though he knew theking cold not come. Eomer had to lead his people back to Edoras and begin re building Rohan. They rode out a first light and arrived at Gondor two days later. Haldir and Legolas spent that night wrapped around their lover and bond mate. They reassured Aragorn they would stay in Gondor and help him re build. Arwen was just another part to their complex relationship and she would make them all happy. It is not in the nature of elves to be jealous. Why spend time hating someone else when sharing is s preferable option? Elven hearts hold no such ideas like 'mine' and 'don't touch'. It is normal almost common place for multiple elves to share amongst themselves. The next day Aragorn and Arwen were married human style and crowned King and Queen of Gondor. Faramir was proclaimed Steward and Haldir was made Captain of the Royal Guard and Advisor to the King. Legolas made Chief Advisor which made Erestor snicker because poor Legolas had no idea how trying such a position could be. The day ended with much dancing and merry making for now an era of peace had begun.



Finis?