Courting Death by Carhuine Malthenel

Pain.

That was all he knew was pain, physical and emotional pain. He took it and he dished it out. But that was all he knew was pain.

No.

His mind rebelled against that thought.

You know love. his mind said.

No. I hurt them. Haldir and Aragorn will be better off without you.

NO! They love you. Your father loves you. his mind reminded him stubbornly.

I hurt my father.

No more then he hurt you. You can start over now. Start a new relationship.

Legolas moaned as pain raced through his body and heart. He tried to open his eyes, tried to wake up.

"Relax melamin. Rest." a ghostly voice floated into his mind. "You are very weak. Mandos still has a grip on your mind."

Legolas was confused the voice sounded like Haldir, he could sense Haldir close by. Soft hands brushed against his forehead, cheeks, and lips.

"Rest we are here for you. Please my love rest then come back to us." a new voice said.

Legolas was stunned was this new voice Aragorn? They were still here with him?

"We love you." the voices were growing faint and faraway.

They loved him? But how? All he knew was pain.

No. he reminded himself I told you so. Now rest they are waiting for you.

Legolas obeyed his body and sank down into the darkness.




Haldir and Aragorn watched as Legolas's face smoothed out and was peaceful again. They sighed and lay down next to him. Sleep claiming them almost immediatly.




Galadriel sighed and cuddled against her husband, sated and content.

"Hmmm. We haven't done it 3 times in one night in years." Celeborn sighed unable to move.

Galadriel laughed "3, 678 years to be exact."

Celeborn laughed and curled up against his wife. "I wonder how Thranduil and Rumil are faring."

"Fine. They will be fine, they will do well by each other. They can help each other." Galadriel sighed and began to lick, kiss, and nibble a path to Celeborns ear. "Are you sure three times are your limit?"

Celeborn groaned and kissed his wife hard on the mouth, passion and desire taking over him. He cupped her full breast while he toyed with her nipple.

"Are you sure three times are your limit?" He teased her.

Galadriel responded by straddling her husband and smiling down at him. "Why don't we just see?"

Celeborn laughed and let his wife set the pace.




When Rumil awoke he saw Thranduil sitting next to his bed, asleep in a chair. Gods he was so handsome, just looking at him was pure pleasure. Rumil reached over and softly stroked down Thranduils face and neck stopping over his pulse. It was racing. Startled Rumil looked up at Thranduil he was shocked to see he was awake.

"I.....I...Sorry." Rumil stammered as he withdrew his hand.

Thranduil smiled and lay down next to Rumil, he leaned over and kissed the young elf.

"Whatever for?" Thranduil asked when he release Rumil's lips.

"For touching you. You are a king. You are far above my station." Rumil gazed into deep blue eyes.

"What if I said I wanted you to touch me? As much as you like? What if I said that I wanted to touch you?" Thranduil countered as he rubbed Rumil's nipples through his tunic.

"Then I would say who am i to refuse such a pretty request." Rumil smiled and kissed Thranduil, pulling him closer.

Thranduil smiled and sank into the deep, endless kiss......