Coranar 8. Gifts from the South by The Tired Scribe

Printer


Summary: Southern visitors to Rivendell bring news, old relationships shift and life moves into the Stirring Time of the year.
Rating: Mature Audience [Reviews - 0]
Category: FPS, FPS > ?/?
Characters: Elrond
Type: Surprise Pairing, Threesomes and Groups
Warning: Het Content
Challenge: None
Series: Coranar
Chapter: 9 | Completed: Yes | Words: 23157 | Read: 796
Published: February 01, 2009 | Updated: February 01, 2009


Story notes: A long and packed one-just like we like them. Pop the popcorn or make that sandwich now before you start. (39 pages in 7 chapters) Usual flashbacks and friendships, uses books and movie as canon, plus embellishments.
SERIES NOTE: This is story # 8 in the seasonal series now called "Coranar", or "sun-round" in Elvish. To catch up seek out: The Cleft in the Curve, Coranar #1, A Good Thing, Coranar #2, Shooting Stars, Coranar #3, Days of Harvest and Pain, Coranar #4, The Abyss, Coranar #5, A Perfect Day, Coranar #6, Winter Joinings, Coranar #7.

The Coranar series:
1. The Cleft in the Curve
2. A Good Thing
3. Shooting Stars
4. Days of Harvest and Pain
5. The Abyss
6. The Perfect Day
7. Winter Joinings
8. Gifts from the South
9. Rings of Power
10. Distant Evenings
11. Friends and Lovers
12. Fiery Circles

1. Part I. Echuir Arrivals by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (997 words)

2. Part II. The Scouts by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (2113 words)

3. Part III. Recovery by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (4569 words)

4. Part IV. The Flow of Days by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (3417 words)

5. Part V. Familiarities by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (2318 words)

6. Part VII. The Power of Words by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (1584 words)

7. Part X. The Scouts by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (2253 words)

8. Part XI. The Flow of Days by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (4116 words)

9. Part XII. The Power of Words by The Tired Scribe [Reviews - 0] (1790 words)