Apples by Aglarien

[Reviews - 1]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Story notes: Beta: Phyncke
The small Elfling danced into the room, humming a nameless tune. Pieces of apple were held tightly in each hand and his upraised arms swayed in time to the whispery music, dark locks moving rhythmically with the high-stepping little feet.

Glorfindel closed the book he had been reading and set it alongside his glass of wine on the table beside him. His mouth curved into a smile as he watched the little Elfling dance towards him. The tiny body leant against his legs, and little arms were held high in an unspoken request. The captain chuckled and lifted the toddler onto his lap.

“Appo, Gorfinel,” Elladan said, holding the treasure in one hand out to the powerful blond Elf.

“What about your twin, little one?” Glorfindel asked. “Does Elrohir not want some of the apple?”

“Wo got appo. See? Ewestow!” Elladan exclaimed, pointing to the door with one hand and holding the piece of apple up to Glorfindel’s mouth with the other.

The captain glanced to the door to see Elrohir arrive, bouncing atop Erestor’s shoulders, apple pieces clenched in his tiny fingers.

“Elladan really loves you,” Elrond said from his chair across from Glorfindel. “I fear you will never be rid of him, just as Erestor will never be rid of Elrohir.”

“Now why would you think I would ever tire of Elladan’s company?” Glorfindel replied before taking a bite of the apple.

“He has charmed you,” Elrond chuckled. “He does adore you though.”

“He has charmed me indeed,” the captain responded, placing a chaste kiss on the Elfling’s brow. “He is so easy to love.”




The tall half-Elf strode into the room, humming a nameless tune and tossing an apple into the air, catching it gracefully on its descent in an elegantly fingered hand. Long, dark locks swung seductively against the pleasing curves of the Elf’s muscled torso.

Glorfindel closed the book he had been reading and set it alongside his glass of wine on the table beside him. His mouth curved into a smile as he watched the handsome Elf walk towards him.

Elladan dropped onto the captain’s lap and curled his long legs around the taller Elf. “Apple, Glorfindel?” he asked seductively, holding the fruit up to Glorfindel’s mouth.

The captain took a small bite, chewing and swallowing quickly. “I would rather have you,” he muttered under his breath.

“I think that can be arranged,” Elladan whispered into a shapely ear, causing Glorfindel to shiver deliciously. He surreptitiously drew his tongue across the tender skin below the captain’s ear.

Elrond looked up and smiled as he watched his captain unceremoniously dump his husband off of his lap to chase him out of the room. Glorfindel had never stood a chance against Elladan’s charms, which all-in-all was a very good thing. A very good thing indeed.