The Siege by Anonymous Slashlover

Legolas was awoken long before the sun rose by Haldir. "Hurry, Legolas, we must go," Haldir said urgently as he crouched near Legolas's head.

For a moment, Legolas was alarmed. "Why, what's wrong?"

Haldir kissed him. "We have an expedition. A very serious one. And we must leave immediately."

Legolas smiled conspiratorially. "Ah, in which case I must get up immediately." He rose and dressed quickly, almost carelessly. It wouldn't matter how he was dressed. It wasn't as if said clothes would remain long on his body. Haldir watched him dress, his expression showing that he wanted nothing more than to rip the clothes of off Legolas's body. "Hurry up," he said impatiently.

Legolas kissed him lightly as he rose from tying his boots. "Okay, then, I'm ready to go." He grinned. "Now, tell me, this is a very important expedition we are going on?"

"I fear my sanity depends on its success," said Haldir as they walked out of the tent.

Legolas smiled when he saw his horse, ready to go, right outside the tent. "Oh, so there was only one horse available?"

Haldir nodded. "Afraid so. Front or back?"

"On top."

Haldir closed his eyes, stifling a laugh. Then he sized Legolas up, then the horse. "I imagine that would be quite difficult...but I'm willing to try if you are."

"Get on the horse, Haldir."

Haldir vaulted easily up, and then gestured for Legolas to do the same. Legolas got behind Haldir, putting his hands lightly on Haldir's hips. Haldir frowned. "Don't do that. How long do you think I'll be able to concentrate with you doing that?"

"Who said I wanted you able to concentrate?" Legolas kissed the side of Haldir's neck and then bit it lightly. Then harder. Haldir absently swatted at Legolas's head.

"Don't."

In mock anger, Legolas moved slightly away from Haldir, removing his hands from Haldir's hips. "Fine. Have it your way."

Haldir knew he had about five minutes before things escalated and he would be in no fit state to ride a horse. Or do anything, really. So he kicked the horse lightly into a gallop. Meanwhile, Legolas's hands roamed freely over Haldir's chest, before finally dropping to work their way into Haldir's leggings.

Haldir gasped. "Gods, Legolas. Do you think I can control a horse when you do that?"

Legolas smiled, leaning in to nuzzle at Haldir's neck. "So you want me to stop? Because..."

"No." Haldir was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate on anything by Legolas's cool breath on his neck, one hand gently massaging his abdomen, the other hand down there. Deciding that he couldn't take it anymore, he pulled the horse to a stop, and pushed Legolas out of the saddle to land on his back on the ground. Haldir dismounted and straddled Legolas's hips.

Legolas frowned. "I know I'm an elf, but you still could have broken by back."

"Did I?"

"No."

"Then shut up."

"Make me."

Haldir did. He leaned down and kissed Legolas hard, brutally hard. Haldir broke the kiss long enough to say, "And now, for torturing me like you did, I'm going to make you pay." He resumed kissing Legolas, but pinned Legolas's hands above his head, while the other hand quickly removed Legolas's leggings, freeing the imprisoned member.

"Gods!" swore Legolas. He had been in need of this as much as Haldir. "Stop teasing me like this."

"You want me to take you?" whispered Haldir delicately, kissing Legolas's ear.

"If you don't, I will."

"You'll take yourself? That would be an interesting sight. I didn't know that even you were that...flexible."

Legolas rolled his eyes and made a brief attempt to push Haldir off him, but it didn't last too long. They both needed this too much for them to play these games. So, after removing his own leggings, Haldir took Legolas hard, just the way he liked it.

Legolas looked up at Haldir, a thin sheen of sweat standing out on his forehead. With his arms entwined around Haldir's neck, he pulled him down and kissed him deeply. "We should go back," he said, not really meaning it.

Haldir nodded. "Yeah, we should." He rose to his feet and began to dress. As he did, he contemplated his situation. It was not a very favorable one. Sure, he might currently be the lover of a very beautiful and very powerful elf. But he also had to consider Aragorn, who was a very powerful man. It was very clear to him that Legolas was deeply in love with Aragorn. And eventually the siege would end. Legolas would go running back to Aragorn; Haldir knew that for sure. And that upset him deeply, because he could sense that, as hard as he was trying not to, he was falling in love with Legolas.

He felt the warm hand on his shoulder. "Are you ready to go, love?"

Haldir involuntarily winced at that name. He turned his head slightly and kissed Legolas, almost chastely. "Yes."