Erestor's Vacation by Lady Mirfain

Story notes: Beta: Zhie

This was meant to be a pwp but as Zhie pointed out to me, it ended up with a plot almost immediately. So now my one off pwp is going to be a series of fics covering the duration of the vacation, an idea fully supported by Zhie, I might add.
Erestor was bored. He could not think of a time in his long life when he had ever been this bored. That it was the first day of his month of vacation time did not bode well for him either. Elrond had told him that if he caught the pale and wan advisor doing anything that resembled his normal work, he would lock him in his rooms for the duration of his vacation. By the gleam in his friend’s eye, he knew it not to be an idle threat.

Wandering aimlessly through the gardens, Erestor wondered if an elf could die of boredom. It seemed highly likely by how he was feeling at the moment and he had to wonder if he would survive. He had thought about traveling to another realm and visiting his friends but Mirkwood, as it was now called was too dark for a pleasant visit and all the elves he would like to visit in Lothlorien were currently residing in Imladris due to the impending birth of Elrond and Celebrían’s first born. Erestor sighed deeply and shook his head. No, he was stuck with a month of idleness on his hands.

He let his feet lead him where they would and to his surprise, he soon heard the clashing of metal. Looking up, he realized he was approaching the training field and his hands itched. He had not held a sword in over a century, since the Last Alliance. He had cleaned his sword, wrapped it carefully and packed it in the bottom of his trunk, taking up the robes of an advisor once again. The worries of defending the realm were left to Glorfindel, who had been returned to them for just this purpose.

Erestor approached the racks of training swords, running his hand lovingly over the hilts. Even the training swords were works of elven beauty. It took his breath away at how much love the elves put into any work they created, even though he was one of them and did the same.

“The little advisor thinks he has what it takes to wield a sword, brother,” Erestor heard sarcastically drawled. He turned to see three blonds appraising him, one with a smirk, one with a sneer, and one with a face full of fear.

“Haldir, it has been many years since last we met. I hope you are well,” Erestor said to the elf with the smirk, which he returned. This was an elf that knew his mettle and would not dare belittle him.

He turned to the elf that was still cringing. “Fear not, young one, I am not the terror they make me out to be. Well, not outside of the council chambers,” Erestor said with a chuckle. “I am Erestor. Who may you be?” He smiled at the Galadhel and waited.

“R…Rúmil,” the elf stammered out finally, his face flaming and his voice shaking to be talking to the famed chief councilor of Lord Elrond.

“Well met, Rúmil. I hope you enjoy your stay in Imladris,” Erestor said to Haldir’s youngest brother. He had spent a week in Loríen and had heard many tales of the Galadhel’s brothers from Haldir himself over a few bottles of wine.

“And I am left to assume that you are Orophin. Am I correct in my guess?” Erestor asked coldly, turning to gaze at the third elf whose sneer disappeared under the cold tones. Sometimes it was good to have a reputation.

“Aye, you are.” Orophin paused. “What of it?”

Erestor felt his blood begin to boil. This little brat was asking for it. “So you do not think an advisor can handle a sword, Orophin?” Erestor saw Haldir’s smirk grow into a wide grin. “Would you care to test this theory?”

Haldir started to say something then snickered and kept his silence. It was time someone taught his brother some manners and Erestor was the perfect elf to take him down a few pegs.

Ignoring his elder brother, Orophin took a step forward. “Aye, I would. I will see you on your back with my sword at your throat in less time than it takes you to sharpen your quill.”

"Very well. Let me see what you are made of, little one," Erestor said, his voice dripping with ice. He turned back to the training swords, grabbing the first sword that came to hand and stood holding it awkwardly, waiting on Orophin. He spied Haldir dragging Rúmil over to sit beneath a tree. Haldir’s shoulders were shaking with laughter for what was to come, making Erestor fight to hide a grin.

As Orophin weighed the swords and picked the one best suited to his size and reach, Erestor checked him out. The elf was tall, about a hand taller than the advisor was, and he had a delectable backside. Maybe this sparring match could be turned into something much more pleasurable. “How about a wager?” Erestor asked suddenly, eyeing Orophin and licking his lips in anticipation.

Orophin turned with the sword he had selected and eyed Erestor appraisingly. “What did you have in mind?” he asked, leering at the dark haired elf.

“The loser has to do whatever the winner wants,” Erestor replied softly, but loud enough for Haldir to hear. “For a week,” he added then, causing the eldest of the three brothers to roar with laughter, clutching his sides. Oh it was good to see the serious elf smile, Erestor though, and wondered if Orophin would be as pretty as Haldir was when overcome with passion.

“With pleasure," promised Orophin. He took a few steps away and made a few practice swings with his weapon. With his back to the others, he said to himself, "I hope you have no need to sit behind a desk for the next month. I will use you well."

“Haldir, you have heard the terms of our wager, correct?” Erestor called and was rewarded with a weak nod from the elf rolling on the ground in laughter.

Erestor stepped into the practice arena, the sword held in an inept manner. Once Orophin had joined him, he nodded, then made as if to attack. Orophin’s sword flashed in response to the apparent move from his opponent, intending to end this match quickly. His strike was halted by the clashing of steel. Looking perplexed, Orophin tried again, but again, his sword was awkwardly stopped. After the third try, when Erestor’s sword began to tremble, Orophin stepped back. “Have you had enough? Are you ready to give up?”

“What? Have we started already?” Erestor asked, trying to contain his laughter, knowing that he was shaking with it and had given the impression of tiring. “I did not realize we had. I have had better sparring from the elflings.”

Orophin growled and attacked, only to have every move blocked. With sword flashing like fire, Erestor forced him backwards until Orophin’s back hit a tree, sword flying from him hand with Erestor’s next move. The tip of the advisor’s sword pressed against his adversary’s throat. “And you call yourself a Galadhel?” Erestor drawled, looking down his nose at Orophin. “Be in my rooms in one hour, bathed and naked upon my bed.” He leaned forward and kissed Orophin hard then spun on his heel, replacing his sword and strolling off into the garden without looking back. That he had a wide and speculating grin on his face was unseen by the stunned elf still leaning against the tree.

“You had better hurry, brother, if you want to be on time. We will see you in a week. I hope you can still walk when he is finished with you. He is hung like a horse. It took me two weeks to recover after he left our woods ten years ago,” Haldir said, still laughing. He wrapped his arm around Orophin’s shoulders, drawing the elf away from the tree and headed them back towards the house. “Erestor does not like to be kept waiting.”

Orophin swallowed hard and glared at his brother. “You knew this was going to happen, did you not?” he growled, pulling away from Haldir. “Why did you let me make the wager?”

“Because, dear brother, you are entirely too full of yourself sometimes and you needed to be taught a lesson. You need to stop judging others by appearances. You need to look deeper.” Haldir lectured Orophin sternly, his amusement gone. But then he snickered once again. “Besides, it was quite amusing to watch and I was bored.” Haldir laughed, then disappeared into the trees, Rúmil following him, leaving Orophin sputtering where he left him.

~~~***~~~

Erestor hummed to himself as he lit the candles he had placed around his room. A knock on the door had given him pause, and he went to answer it. Smiling at the maid he found there he took the tray from her. He carried the meal to the table, which he had set for two and then went back to work in the bedroom.

Erestor finally stepped back to survey his work, smiling at the seductive atmosphere he had created. The flickering light of many candles made the burgundy satin coverlet shimmer and gleam on his bed. A fire crackled in the fireplace. His robe was tied loosely around his waist, damp in patches from his recent bath. A tall bottle of oil sat prominently upon the bedside table, awaiting him. Deciding all was ready, he took himself into the other room and settled upon the settee to wait.

He did not have long to wait. Exactly at the appointed time, there was a firm knock upon his door. “Enter,” he called huskily, not bothering to rise from where he lay sprawled, one lean and toned leg bare upon the emerald fabric of the lounge, his robe hardly covering his awakening arousal. He knew he looked decadent and it was exactly what Orophin thought as he stepped into the room and first spied Erestor.

The sapphire robe that Orophin wore was shapeless and plain but it brought out the fire in the elf’s eyes. It showed his porcelain skin to perfection and it contrasted delightedly with the silver blond of the elf’s hair. Erestor sucked in his breath audibly and his arousal sprang to attention.

“Close and lock the door, then come here, my prize,” Erestor purred, his voice dripping with lust for the beautiful creature that was standing at his door looking like a trapped doe. “Do not worry. I do not bite,” Erestor whispered seductively, then smirked, “Much.”

Orophin shook his head to rid himself of the fog that seemed to have enveloped him upon stepping into the room. Erestor was stunning. Never had he thought the bookworm could be so beautiful. He wondered if he had ever actually looked at Erestor before. He looked his fill now, however, taking in how the burgundy robe clung to damp flesh. The pale chest was lightly muscled where it peeked out of the vee created by the barely closed front. As his eyes trailed down the front of the advisor, drawn by the bare leg, Orophin gulped, and gulped hard. If the barely covered tent in the robe was anything to go by, his brother had been honest with him. “You really are hung like a horse,” Orophin croaked, his knees going weak.

Erestor laughed at this. “You have been talking to your brother, obviously. Now, once again, I say to you, lock the door and come here, my prize. I want to unwrap you.” But seeing the uncertainty upon the blonde’s face, he paused. “Orophin, have you ever…?” he asked, not finishing his statement as the elf paled even more and gave him his answer.

Erestor rose to his feet and approached Orophin. “Come, let us eat first. I would get to know you better,” Erestor said softly, reaching out to close the door himself and lock it. The click caused Orophin to jump. “Do not be afraid. I will be gentle with you. This does change my plans a bit though. I had hoped to have a wild ride tonight. But we can do that another day. We have all week, have we not?” Erestor gently ran his hand down Orophin’s back, stopping when he got to the gentle swell of the elf’s backside, where he began rubbing a small soothing circle. “Would you care for some wine, perhaps? It will help you to relax?” He could feel the trembling muscles beneath his hand and deciding to end his torture pulled away to go fill two goblets with the heady red wine he adored so much. He pressed one into Orophin’s hand.

Orophin dropped his head, not willing to look at the elf that owned him for a week. He had never allowed another into his body and the thought terrified him. And the size of this elf… Orophin took the proffered goblet and drained it in one gulp. Raising his head, he met Erestor’s gaze. “I would rather get this over with. Have me and be done. Surely you…” his words stopped abruptly when Erestor pulled his head down, claiming his mouth in a kiss. It was a kiss full of sweet seduction and it curled his toes.

“No more talk of this for now. Come, let us dine. I am famished from my unaccustomed exercise,” Erestor said softly, pulling back from the stunned elf and taking his hand. He drew Orophin up to the table and helped him to sit. Then he moved around to the other side, where he could watch the emotions that played across the beautiful face.

Erestor pulled the dome off the tray the maid had brought, revealing all kinds of decadent morsels. “Would you like some roast pheasant?” he asked gently, slicing some of the breast meat and setting it on Orophin’s plate when the elf seemed too stunned to respond. Realizing that it would most likely be better to just fill the elf’s plate instead, Erestor gave Orophin all the choices bits and pieces before serving himself.

Erestor picked up his fork and took the first bite, before striking up a conversation. It took some time and two more glasses of wine before Orophin relaxed enough to enjoy his meal and truly begin to join the discussion, but it was enough for Erestor. He smiled and eased his foot up the other elf’s calf teasingly. “So what would you like to do next?” he asked, once finished with their meal.

Orophin sighed. Never had he seen an elf eat so divinely and his body burned for the erotic elf across from him. Still, he shied away from the thought of taking another into his body. He was no stranger to the pleasures of the flesh. He had ridden his fair share of elves over the years since his majority. Never once had he gifted another with this final act, this act of submission, and it terrified him. He knew it would hurt. How could it not? He had a pretty good idea of the size of the package Erestor was sporting. Taking a deep breath, he answered the advisor who was patiently waiting on him. “Kiss me,” he whispered timidly, so unlike his normal self. He was off kilter, his world spinning out of his control and he knew not how to ground himself nor what his final fate would be. He feared that Erestor would use him, then cast him aside as forgotten spoils. Orophin did not know why this thought upset him so.

Erestor rose from his chair gracefully and moved to Orophin’s side. “Come, let us retire to the bedroom where we will be more comfortable. There, I would kiss you. I want to kiss every inch of your flesh before the night is through.” He took Orophin’s hand and drew the taller elf from his seat and led him into the bedroom.

Orophin froze when they entered the bedroom, knowing his time was up. It was going to happen and there was nothing he could do to gainsay it. Taking a deep breath he closed the door behind them, gaining a surprised look from Erestor. With a shy smile, Orophin began to ease his robe up his body to pull it off.

It was Erestor’s turn to be shocked when suddenly Orophin began to remove his robe. Erestor smiled and moved to recline on the bed and watch the sensuous unveiling of his prize.

Orophin knew he looked good. Had not many elves, both male and female, begged him to have them? With that thought in mind, he began a seductive dance as he teased the elf on the bed with his disrobing. But his attempt failed when he got tangled in his robe as he tried to pull it over his head. “Erestor? I am stuck.”

Without a sound, Erestor slipped from the bed, shed his robe, and knelt before the elf entangled before him. He made no move to help Orophin out of his predicament. Rather, he used it to his advantage and engulfed in his mouth the half erect member that had caught his attention.

Orophin gave a strangled yelp as he was taken into Erestor’s mouth and he struggled. He struggled to remain standing and he fought with his robes. The elf had the most talented mouth he had ever felt. Finally, Orophin triumphed over the offending garment and cast it aside to look down at the erotic sight of Erestor feasting on him. Orophin tangled his hands in the ebony hair and held on for dear life at his orgasm suddenly washed over him and he spent himself in Erestor’s mouth.

Erestor rose to his feet and swept Orophin up into his arms, carrying him the short distance to the bed which he had turned the covers back on when reclining. He laid the Galadhel out upon the silken sheets before covering Orophin’s body with his own. “You taste delicious,” he purred before claiming Orophin’s lips with his own, giving him what he had asked for earlier.

Orophin sank into the kiss, caught up in the tidal wave that was Erestor. He could do nothing but return the hungry, open mouthed kisses, their tongues dueling for dominance. He could feel the press of Erestor’s large member against his own and it brought it back to life. Orophin moaned when Erestor moved against him and his legs fell apart of their own volition to allow Erestor to settle between them.

When Erestor could take no more, his body strung so tightly with desire that he feared he would snap and harm Orophin, Erestor lifted his head. Seeing how wantonly Orophin was spread before him, Erestor moaned. Grabbing the bottle of oil, he began to kiss his way down Orophin’s chest. He laved a nipple with his tongue, drawing a groan from Orophin as he popped the cork from the vial. He suckled its mate as he tipped some into his hand, then he licked and nipped his way down to that delicious arousal. When it was once again standing proudly he took it deep into his throat as his fingers searched for the puckered opening to Orophin’s body. He set a steady rhythm with his mouth, watching Orophin’s face. When the elf closed his eyes in bliss, Erestor slipped a finger inside.

Orophin’s eyes opened in shock when he felt the first invasion of his body and he tensed instinctively, trying to expel it. But Erestor whispered nonsense to him and continued to suckle on his suddenly diminished member, not moving the finger that remained lodged inside. Slowly, the fire built once more. Orophin relaxed, his mind turning to the pleasure of the warm, wet heat of the advisor’s mouth, instead of the invasion he had feared for so long. Without his noticing, a second finger was added. It was not until Erestor touched something deep inside causing him to buck up into the willing mouth that Orophin became aware. “So that is what it feels like.” He gasped in wonder as the fingers continued to stretch him and spread the oil deep inside, occasionally brushing the bundle of nerves and making him see stars.

When a third and finally a fourth finger were added, along with more oil, Erestor deemed Orophin ready. He removed his hand, eliciting a whimper of loss. “It is going to be all right. You will be filled again soon,” he whispered comfortingly. But it had a different effect.

Orophin froze, going rigid. It was coming and he knew that it was going to hurt. He bit his lip and tensed up. Erestor looked at his bed mate and sighed. “Come, get on your hands and knees. It will be easier for you, this first time. Do not be afraid, dear Orophin. I will try not to hurt you. Trust in me.” He slid up Orophin’s body as he spoke, ending at the elf’s lips to kiss him sweetly. Then he rolled off of the elf and helped him to turn over and get on all fours.

Moving behind the elf, Erestor began kissing Orophin’s back. He licked and nipped from the shoulder blades that were straining down to the firm buttocks that had him so entranced. There, he took a bite, marking the elf as his. Orophin yelped at the sudden pain which Erestor then soothed away with his tongue before kissing a trail back up, moving until he was positioned, the weeping head of his erection nudging against the glistening opening.

“Breath slow and easy as when you are firing arrows and do not tense up. It will only make it hurt,” Erestor said gently as he pressed forward. He kept whispering reassurances as he eased inside an inch, and then paused, waiting until the quivering passage relaxed before easing in another inch and pausing again. He lost track of time as he kept a tight rein on his own passion to keep from burying himself inside in one swift thrust.

It was worth it for Orophin sighed and turned his head to look at Erestor in amazement once the elf was fully sheathed. “You feel so big. I feel so full. It is amazing,” Orophin whispered in awe. Never would he have believed it would feel this incredible to be filled by another. Yes, there had been a burning pain at first, but by going so slow, Erestor had kept it brief and to the minimum. Now, all Orophin could think about was the pressing need to move.

Erestor remained still as long as he could, but Orophin’s words unleashed something inside of him he had not known was there. He began to gently rock, barely thrusting, trying to draw out the moment for as long as possible. Never had he been encased in so tight a passage. Never before had he been gifted with an elf’s first time. It was all he could do to keep from spending from that knowledge alone. “You are so incredibly tight. I am not hurting you, am I?” he asked Orophin through gritted teeth. When the elf moaned and shook his head he sighed and began to move faster, deeper.

Orophin began to rock back against Erestor, the feeling of being stroked so deeply inside like nothing he could have ever imagined. When suddenly Erestor reached beneath him to take him in hand, the change of angle caused him to brush the bundle of nerves. Orophin screamed and reached completion. He collapsed, only held up by the rock hard erection still buried and moving within him. A moment later, he heard Erestor cry out and felt the warmth of his lover’s seed filling him.

Erestor collapsed upon Orophin after the most intense orgasm he had ever felt in his long years and lay gasping for air. When Erestor could breath again, he eased gently out of Orophin and pulled the elf into his arms. “Are you all right?” he asked in concern, looking at the elf in his arms.

“I have never felt this right before,” Orophin whispered sleepily, barely awake. Erestor smiled and holding his lover in his arms, they slept, the candles burning themselves out, blanketing the sleeping forms in darkness.