Asfaloth's Silent Words of Love by Lancelottie of Mirkwood
Summary:

The Random Paring Generator m/m came up with Túrin/Asfaloth, and I accepted the challenge. Glorfindel is dead, and Asfaloth will do everything for his new master; Túrin. But a horse can not speak, and Túrin does not understand.


Categories: FPS > Turin/Asfaloth, FPS, FPS > Asfaloth/Túrin Characters: Asfaloth
Type: Romance/Drama
Warning: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 395 Read: 621 Published: February 08, 2016 Updated: February 08, 2016

1. Chapter 1 by Lancelottie of Mirkwood

Chapter 1 by Lancelottie of Mirkwood
Asfaloth’s Silent Words of Love


I shall come to you in the darkness of night. You are waiting for me, beyond the borders of Doriath. I shall give you my heart, my body, my everlasting love. Let me be there for you, to heal your pain and lead you into a new world. Let me give you my love, beneath the stars and the moon.


I bury my lips in your black hair; I know you like my kisses. You look into my eyes, and kiss me back. Then you smile at me: “It seems like you have already forgotten the elf with the golden hair.”


What? Oh Túrin, my Túrin, I wish I could speak to you. I gave the elf my body, but never my heart. Please listen to my mind, to my silent words of love. You are the only one, my master, my precious.


“I wish you could speak, my friend. I wish you could understand how beautiful you are. You are a king among horses, and I shall love you until my dying day. You can choose among men, and among elves. I can never understand why you found me worthy to ride you. I guess I’ll never know.”


Túrin, my Túrin, you make me so happy! Before I met you, I was lonely and sad. My master was dead; I was alone under the stars. Then I met you, and it was love at first sight. You filled my heart with sunshine, though I felt darkness surround you. You are cursed; my dear, but my love shall free you.


Days have now passed; many years since we met. Our love is still strong, our bodies united. I wish my dear; I could free you from evil. I am sorry, my love, I was not strong enough. But you see, my dear, even darkness must pass. I shall be there for you, until death do us part.


Túrin, my Túrin, I am leaving you now. In the darkness of night, you are sleeping beside me. Please understand, I have to go. My love, my precious, I have to do this for you. You are just a human, so fragile, so tender. Oh Túrin, my Túrin, I shall fight the dragon. I shall meet him alone; my love, please forgive me.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=3967