Poison by Snoewhite
Summary: Lando and Vig have a parting of the ways once Lando realizes that Viggo is a slut and sleeps around on him after promising that it wouldn't happen again. But it does and forgiveness is not coming for a while. Sometimes even elves have to work out pain and frustration in a physical manner.
Categories: RPS, RPS > Viggo Mortensen/Orlando Bloom, RPS > Orlando Bloom/Viggo Mortensen, RPS > Craig Parker/Karl Urban, RPS > Karl Urban/Craig Parker Characters: Craig Parker, Karl Urban, Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1359 Read: 1956 Published: October 12, 2008 Updated: October 12, 2008
Story Notes:
Viggo is not the gentle artist we all believe him to be in this ficlet. Angst abounds.

1. Chapter 1 by Snoewhite

Chapter 1 by Snoewhite
Your cruel device,
Your blood like ice,
One look could kill,
My pain, your thrill!

— Alice Cooper – Poison

Orlando pounds the weights up and down against his lean body. Thinking maybe, just maybe, a hard physical workout will sweat Viggo out of his system. His taste for techno is not filling the need tonight. Digging deep in the stash he stole from Vig's CD collection, (Not that he really wanted/needed/or even liked them. He just wanted to and felt like being bitchy) he found something that would satisfy his aggression.

After punching play, his sweat forms a sheen on his lean frame as he works to the pounding metal beat. Listening to the words, he starts to visualize images of Vig. Not all are pretty or inviting. Gone now are the kingly images of his Aragorn, the sensitive poet, and suffering artist. Lando now sees the whole Machine that is Viggo, at work.

"Your cruel device, your blood like ice. One look could kill. My pain – your thrill!"

Stopping the CD he starts the song over. "Yes this is DEFINITELY the Machine." He thought. Images of Vig using his searing grey eyes to lure Elijah to his lap at the club. His kissing the drunken hobbit all the while looking straight at Lando as if to say, "Don't you wish this was you?"

For this was his method of his revenge for Lando's coming in late from a shoot with Craig and having to catching a ride on Karl's motorcycle. He wouldn't have had to get a ride "if" Viggo hadn't lost his patience and left him. It wasn't his fault the Lothlorien shoot needed some reaction shots from him and Craig. After the massive argument that ensued, they finally calmed down enough to go to the pub and get some food.

Or that's at least what Orlando thought. That is until Viggo got some vodka in him and he became mad all over again. He saw the eyes go dark and stormy when Craig and Karl showed up and began dancing with him while Vig was in the loo. That was when he decided it was time to move out. He had been sleeping on Craig and Karl's couch during the days after the massive fight. A fight so fierce and ugly that it would have brought out the police if Karl hadn't dragged him out while Craig managed to subdue Vig from punching him. Jealousy was not a pretty sin. It was a deadly one.

"I wanna love you but I'd better not touch. I wanna hold you but my senses tell me to stop. I wanna kiss you but I want it too much. I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison. You're poison running through my veins. You're poison. I don't want to break these chains! POISON!"

The splintering of the front door of CK's apartment (Well, Craig and Karl were inseparable, literally joined at the hip to be more precise.) caused Lando's martial arts training to kick in. He dropped the hand weights and rolled. He came up with his elvish blades in his warrior stance landing on his feet with cat-like grace. A millisecond later and Viggo would have been a shish kabob as one knife buried in the doorframe to the right of Vig's head. Standing down, he relaxed his stance but did not give up the grip on the second knife. There was no one here to talk Vig down at the moment and when he was really pissed there was no telling what he would do.

Viggo's steel colored gaze swept the room and he advanced a few paces until he realized that Lando still held the other blade. These were not the wooden blades the used on set, Lando was brandishing his throwing blades. The ones he had bought personally. Being an adrenaline junkie, he had talked the marshal arts coach into teaching him the art of knife throwing. He had been sexy as hell standing in the back yard of their rental, his lithe body slick with sweat, throwing knives at a target. Viggo had spent hours sipping scotch and nursing a hard-on watching his elven warrior work at his skill.

Many days off they had began at sunrise with elf-boy in nothing but a pair of shredded jeans, still unbuttoned and hanging precariously off his unbelievably sculpted frame throwing those knives. All the while Vig would watch through the kitchen window while he cooked breakfast. Smiling to himself, he would ponder what sexual excitement he would get once "his" Lando grew tired of practice. His Lando always retired to the kitchen when breakfast was announced. He would sip his juice and send smoldering gazes to Vig while he ate.

"Why didn't you answer the door elf-boy?" Viggo snapped slamming his hand down on the stereo to stop the music. He was sobering up quickly after the knife incident.

Orlando's eyes narrowed. Vig was not a pretty drunk. He could party with the best of them but his jealousy was in full-blown rage and there was not much you could do with a drunken Dane. But he was not going to be bullied again.

"I was working out and didn't here you knock! If you even did." Lando snapped coldly as he stalked across the room to stand face to face with him. "Now if you don't mind, I need to finish this rep." It was a demand, not a request.

Pressing "play" he stepped back and lay the knife down within quick reach and reclaimed the weights. He calmly began his bicep curls again totally ignoring the still fuming Viggo.

"Your mouth, so hot. Your web, I'm caught. Your skin, so wet. Black lace, on sweat!"

He dropped the weights and began doing pushups. The longbow required massive amounts of upper body strength and control. He had gotten in the routine of doing quite an involved workout about four to five days a week. Viggo was absently listening to the song trying to calm down. At first the noise was grating on his nerves, then the lyrics began to sink in.

"I hear you calling and its needles and pins. I wanna hurt you just to hear you calling my name!"

The sweat was running down Lando's back and across his arms patterning the floor with his anger. Viggo was getting aroused just looking at him pressing his body up and down against the floor. His mind began to play tricks and impose images on the scene before him. He could visualize that body underneath him, with Lando's sweat bathing him in the heat of their passion.

"Don't wanna touch, but you're under my skin. I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison."

He tried to tear his eyes away from Lando's undulating muscles before him. Even though his Lando was ignoring him and his anger showed no hint of subsiding. He could not tear his gaze away. Orlando stopped at the top of a pushup and looked at him.

"What? I have NOTHING to say to you! Just close what's left of the door when you leave."

With that Viggo was dismissed. Which was not a bad thing due to the fact he was beginning to get more than mentally aroused and the vision of the near-miss with the knife was still fresh in his mind. He had gone too far this time. He knew it. The lyrics stopped him in his tracks.

"You're poison running through my veins. You're poison! I don't wanna break theses chains. POISON!"

That was the last thing he heard as he closed the remnants of the door. He made a mental note to stop by the desk and pay for the shattered door and request it be fixed immediately, no matter the cost. If the press got wind of this PJ would first kill him and then he would be fired. This would all happen after his life and career were ruined.

He stopped. He could have sworn he heard the words "Filthy human." But then again it could have been his conscience speaking.
End Notes:
Please feed the author. This is my first post here and I would like to know what you think. Thanks, Snowy - AKA - Kelhel26@yahoo.com
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=395