Untitled (revised) by SkyFire
Summary: This is the revised version of my previously posted fic, Untitled. Some people actually liked the first version, and even told me so. A *huge* thanks to those people. You know who you are. You might want to skip this one.

*This* version came about as a result of me getting one too many emails about how absolutely horrible it really was. Well, guys, I took your "advice." Maybe you'll like this version better. >:o/ Don't worry; I'm going back in my hole after this.
Categories: FPS > Elrond/Gil-galad/Thranduil, FPS Characters: Elrond, Gil-galad, Thranduil
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 101 Read: 1086 Published: August 08, 2012 Updated: August 08, 2012
Story Notes:
Warnings: Written when pissed. 'Nuff said.

1. Chapter 1 by SkyFire

Chapter 1 by SkyFire
Gil-galad, Elrond and Thranduil were standing fully dressed in Elrond's moonlit bedchamber.

Gil-galad: *blinkblink*

Elrond: *blinkblink*

Thranduil: *blinkblink , droool, blinkblink*

Oropher bursts into the room, takes one look at the scene spread out before him. "Oh no you don't," he said. He grabbed Thranduil by the arm and dragged him out of the room, ignoring his son's words of protest.

Gil-galad: *blinkblink* "That was odd."

Elrond: *blinkblink* "Very. How did Thranduil get in here, anyway?"

Gil-galad: *shrug*

Time passes.

Gil-galad: "Back to snakes and ladders, then?"

Elrond: "Of course."

And they play board games for the rest of the night.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=3139