The Palantir by Georgidog
Summary: When Pippin goes to see the Palantir, he doesn't know what he will find...and he gets more than he bargined for...
Categories: FPS > Sauron/Pippin, FPS, FPS > Pippin/Sauron Characters: Pippin, Sauron
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 376 Read: 1705 Published: July 28, 2011 Updated: July 28, 2011

1. Chapter 1 by Georgidog

Chapter 1 by Georgidog
As Pippin woke up he found himself drawn to the Palantir. He looked around to make sure no one was up. He stood up and crept over to the round ball and picked it up.

Suddenly a picture came to his eyes. He saw his Hobbitton blazing in flames and homes burning up. He turned round to see his family trapped in his burning house. They were crying and shouting for help. Pippin tried to move but found he couldn't. He watched helplessly as a beam fell on top of them and screams filled the air.

It felt to him as if his heart had been ripped in two. He heard someone cry out his voice and saw who it was who had called him. There was Merry, on the floor, with fire on his clothes engulfing him slowly. He tried to help his best friend but every time he tried to move he felt he was moving away from Merry.

He tried to wrench the ball out of his hands but it was as if it was glued to them. He suddenly fell down on to the ground then the picture changed. He was looking into the Sauron itself. He cried out as he could feel a sword enter his body and twist and turn. His head was spinning and panging with the heat coming from, what he could only presume, was the burning village he had left behind.

He closed his eyes but found he was shaking and twisting. The pain was unbearable. He thought he was going to die. If that was so, he wished it would happen soon so the pain would end.

He saw in a flash his burning village, his family still screaming and Merry lying still on the floor with flames around him. Then Sauron again. He was smiling an evil smile.

NO! NO! , he screamed but no sound came out of his mouth.

He felt as if he was going to burst, no only with physical pain but to see his loved ones dieing in front of him was enough.

Then everything disappeared.

Light came back to him and he saw Merry standing over him. Merry looked petrified.

"What happened?" he asked.

"He hurt me." Pippin answered.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=2423