Ties That Bind by Brigantine
Summary: Orlando welcomes Karl to Sean's house, in his own unique style.
Categories: RPS, RPS > Karl Urban/Viggo Mortensen, RPS > Orlando Bloom/Sean Bean, RPS > Sean Bean/Orlando Bloom, RPS > Viggo Mortensen/Karl Urban Characters: Karl Urban, Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen
Type: Threesomes and Groups
Warning: AU, BDSM
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2396 Read: 2199 Published: April 22, 2008 Updated: April 22, 2008
Story Notes:
Blessing the RPS Bunny, who brought this to me practically pre-written. A present for Shadowstar.

1. Chapter 1 by Brigantine

Chapter 1 by Brigantine
Author's Notes:
Mild bondage and kind of maybe a little non-con, but not really.
Karl stepped into Sean's guest room and came to a complete, befuddled stop in the doorway.

"Ah," Viggo greeted him happily. "At last. I was getting bored. Also a bit chilly."

Karl blinked. Viggo lay sprawled across the guest bed, wrists tied to the headboard, ankles secured at the corners of the mattress by multicolored ropes of some sort which ran under the frame and attached at the legs under the end of the bed. Viggo reclined noticeably au naturel, except for the large, festive red bow strategically placed —

"There's a note on the door," Viggo suggested. "I am as curious as you are, believe me. But if you might untie me now... "

Karl, who had been a bit distracted at first, now discovered the folded note taped to the guest room door. He read aloud,


'Dear Karl,

Sorry about the fumigation at your place. Bloody hassle! Hope this Welcome to Sean's House gift helps to make your stay a happy one.

Love always, Orli'


Karl blinked again. "How... thoughtful. Um, Vig, did you..?"

"Volunteer? No. Not that I don't find you attractive and all, but Orli did not bother to ask me before he acted. It's an unfortunate habit of his. All I recall of this evening so far is playing poker with Orlando while Sean went on a run to the dry cleaner's, the grocery store, and then to pick you up. Oh, and plenty of whiskey in my coffee. Or perhaps too little coffee in my whiskey, now that I think of it. And some beer. And then I needed to pee. And then I was here. Sans accoutrements. And now here you are." Viggo shrugged awkwardly. "If you would sort of help me out here, I — "

Karl frowned at the restraints at the near corner of the bed. "Whose ties are those?"

"Whose — what difference does it make? Could you just — " Viggo paled and stuttered. "T-ties?"

"Good lord, are these Bean's nice silk ties?"

The truth and its far-reaching implications sank into Viggo's alcohol-fuzzed brain. "Oh God!" Viggo swallowed as though he'd got something square going down the wrong way. "Karl, the apocalypse is nigh! Quick, for fuck's sake, get me out — "

"What's this about an apocalypse?" asked a frighteningly familiar voice from the hallway. "And where did Orlando get to?"

"Er, Sean. Oh. Nothing, just — "

Sean peered into the guest room over Karl's shoulder. Green eyes narrowed. "Viggo. What the hell are you doing &#151; why are you &#151; I suppose you know there's a big red ribbon tied to your &#151; hey, are those <em>my ties</em>??"

Karl had never figured Viggo as the panicky type, but he swore that just for a moment the man's eyes crossed. "Um I dunno see I was asleep when it happened I'm sure they'll wash out just fine if one of you would please just oh fuck I hate it when his eyes do that!"

His voice low and terrifyingly reasonable, Sean inquired, "Whose imaginative idea was this?" while Karl instinctively inched further into the room, his subconscious performing rapid mathematical calculations regarding the distance between himself and the window, versus the distance between himself and Sean, and the average speed of a desperate man sprinting for safety.

"Well it was Orli actually, you know what a kidder he is. Look, Sean, it's just a little joke... "

Bean made a soft noise in his throat and Viggo yelped defensively, "He got me drunk, goddammit!"

The Yorkshireman turned on his heel and strode down the hallway, bellowing in richest irate Sheffield, "I WILL FUCKIN' ANNIHILATE THAT THIEVIN' LITTLE BASTARD!"

A framed photograph of an over-stuffed chair filled with sleeping golden retriever puppies fell off the wall and thumped onto the hall floor.

The front door slammed, the car engine revved madly, the sound of tires squealing shattered the quiet of an otherwise respectable neighborhood, and Karl and Viggo were left staring at one another in the silence, like a couple of American mid-westerners crawling out of the storm cellar after a tornado.

Karl was about to wonder aloud why a guy like Bean would have a photograph of golden retriever puppies in his house when Viggo heaved a sigh of relief. "Well. He didn't react nearly as badly as I had feared."

"But you heard what he just said. I feel a bit cowardly, really. Shouldn't we have tried to stop him?"

"Nah. As long as he's yelling Orli's relatively safe. It's when Beanie gets real quiet that you gotta watch yer ass."

"You're sure."

"More or less. Now look, could you just untie me here?"

"Whatever for?"

Viggo yawped for a moment before rasping in his cowboy drawl, "'Scuse me?"

Karl took a step forward, motioning toward the red bow. "You're a gift." He grinned, tugging at the hem of his 'I-heart-New Zealand' t-shirt and pulling it up. "I enjoy gifts," he said, slightly muffled as the shirt slid over his lean torso, past broad shoulders, and off the top of his head. He shook dark hair out of glittering hazel eyes. "What say we open you?"

"I &#151; open?" Viggo regarded Karl hesitantly as the Kiwi unbuckled his jeans. "Erm... will this be nasty or nice?"

"Have you a choice in the matter?" Boxers slid past narrow hips.

Viggo bit his lip nervously, grey eyes wide at what the missing boxers revealed. "Fuck."

Karl beamed. "Exactly."

Karl stalked round the side of the bed, long muscles flexing in the horseman's thighs. He knelt on the mattress and studied the big red bow. "Orlando is a generous host, isn't he?"

"Um, actually neither of us live here. See &#151; urrk!"

"Does that tickle?" Karl twiddled with the complex knots of the big red bow as it wound intricately about particularly tender portions of Viggo's anatomy. "I wouldn't," Karl cautioned, as said anatomy began to respond to Karl's twiddling with the bow. "Might make things a bit snug."

Viggo groaned. "It's not as though I can help it!"

"Ah. Here we are. No worries." Karl undid the last knot and gently pulled at the red ribbon, letting it slowly unwind itself from sensitive places, slipping softly over delicate skin in a long, red caress as Karl gathered it up and wound it round his hand.

Viggo's head tilted back and he groaned again. "Ffuuuck."

"Getting to that." Karl smirked at the tender place where the bow used to be. "Nice of Orlando to use good satin ribbon, not the cheap stuff. D'you suppose he plotted this well ahead of time? Wonder why he didn't just use more ribbon to finish the job?"

"Speaking of finishing," Viggo growled, "My shoulders are getting sore. Could we frickin' move this along?"

Karl shook his head. "Naked man tied to a bed's making demands. What was that you asked me, 'Will this be nasty or nice'?"

"Ah. 'kay. Hasty of me. But could I point out that we don't know how long it will take for Sean to get back here with Orli &#151; or for the police to come here looking for more dismembered bodies? Y'know, whichever."

Karl conceded the point, licking at Viggo's navel, running his fingers up the trail of dark brown hairs toward Viggo's chest, fingers followed by his mouth, finally arriving to kiss Viggo's eager lips, scuff at his beard, nibble on a warm earlobe, all the while the man beneath him squirming delightfully.

"D'you know you've got green paint stuck round your cuticles?"

"Gah," Viggo grunted sarcastically. "Haven't been to the manicurist recently. Dammit, come <em>here</em>!" He lunged determinedly in Karl's direction as far as his restraints would allow. Where'd you go &#151; ack. Stupid ties!"

Karl was busy moving down Viggo's side. He reached for his navel again, circling with an incendiary thumb, nuzzled the soft place at the top of a thigh, crawled over to kneel between Viggo's legs.

Viggo watched him with a wary sort of hunger.

"Look at that," Karl said, not looking at Viggo. "Orli even left us a little jar of Wet and a pack of condoms on the nightstand." He crawled over Viggo's body toward the accessories, giving Viggo a perfect view of an athlete's body. Karl kissed him slowly and deeply on the way back, Viggo's fingers clenching and unclenching, wrists straining at Bean's ties. "Those," Karl observed, breaking off the kiss, "will never be the same again. No wonder Sean's annoyed."

Karl knelt again between Viggo's knees. "How much range of motion did Orlando leave you?" He maneuvered Viggo's knees up and wide, pausing a moment to appreciate the long, leanly muscled legs, then gently but firmly made himself at home between Viggo's thighs, smiling, "Clever Orli."

Karl settled down to study the jar.

Viggo wailed, "There are directions to Wet??? You're fucking reading the directions??? Karl!!!"

"Sorry."

"No you're not! You're a sadistic bastard, now will you get serious and &#151; aaak! That's cold!" Viggo's legs flailed like a startled grasshopper's.

"Easy mate, you'll put someone's eye out. Now see, if you'd let me read the directions, I would've known to warm this in my hands first &#151; "

"You <em>did</em> know to warm it you sonofabitch, now would you just &#151; oh lord!" Viggo pushed into the contact, moaning, coherent thought shattering and falling into useless little pieces amongst the increasingly rumpled linens.

"Like that, eh?" Karl murmured, eyes fluttering to half-mast. "I know I like it."

"Mmmm," Viggo agreed breathlessly, heels trying to find purchase from their awkward position. He finally abandoned that idea and wrapped his legs around Karl's waist.

Karl pushed.

Viggo pulled.

Breathing became deep, fervent and decidedly noisy. Eyes locked, Karl's hands on either side of Viggo's chest, gripping at the sheets. Viggo lunged upward for ardent kisses. Karl met him halfway. Tongues, teeth, lust.

Karl buried his face in the curve at the base of Viggo's sweaty neck and got down to it. He clutched for leverage at Viggo's shoulders. The noise level rose accordingly.

Sweet spot acquired. Karl zeroed in. Viggo's mind fragmented into chaotic images of flocks of birds in neon colors suddenly lifting off in mass panic. Buffalo herds stampeded. Continents divided. Viggo wrenched at the headboard, thrashing.

Karl was driving like a gold rush locomotive when the racket and the heat of him suddenly rose from Viggo's body, and Viggo opened his eyes just in time to watch Karl bend himself nearly in half to envelope in urgent, suckling heat that now throbbing place on Viggo where the red bow had been, and then Viggo was arching back and howling like a banshee at the ceiling. Karl followed quickly after him, his body lashing skyward, belling like a Baskerville hound.

The quiet afterward was stunning. Karl gasped for air and stared at Viggo, who stared wildly back. Karl gathered himself and crawled up the mattress to flop sweatily down next to Viggo, one arm draped across Viggo's still heaving chest.

"Crikey."

Viggo swallowed hard. "Yeah."

"Bloody hell."

"Yeah. Hey... "

"Uh?"

"How'd you do that bendy thing?"

Karl wheezed into Viggo's shoulder. "Just one o' those things."

"Fuckin' brilliant."

"Thanks. Not half bad y'self for a bloke tied to a bed."

"I think we broke the headboard."

"No way, really?"

"If there is any justice in the world. Say Karl... "

"Yeah?"

"Could you untie me now?"

"Dude, I think I'm gonna have to cut you loose."

Viggo turned to Karl. "We should buy Beanie some new ties."

Karl grinned. "Absolutely."

<hr>

They were startled awake by the front door slamming, and the sounds of bodies rampaging about the darkened living room.

Orlando's voice, more annoyed than frightened. "Leave off! That hurts!"

Bean's accent, irritated, and definitely taking prisoners. "Hold still and it won't, ye daft git!"

"Let go! Hey that's a good shirt!"

"It's a fuckin' abomination." Shredding noise. Evil chortle. "Or it was."

"Bastard!"

"Hush."

"I &#151; mmph."

More sounds of wordless fussing and thrashing. Karl thought he heard someone squeak. Unlikely to be Bean.

Someone moaned quietly. Viggo and Karl glanced at one another. Viggo smirked in the dim light.

The moan came again, drawn out, and certainly not a result of pain. Orlando.

Soft curses. Orlando's voice again.

The moaning grew more intense, but still Orlando's voice alone.

Karl whispered, "Where's Bean during all this?"

"Wait for it."

Orlando's groan drifted, his words just intelligible. "Ohh. God. Fuck." More moaning followed, steadily increasing in volume. Pleading. Cursing. Pleading again.

Karl snickered. "Doesn't half enjoy himself, does he."

"You have no idea," Viggo assured him, then advised, "Brace yourself."

Orli's moans rose to a fever pitch until he gritted out determinedly between loud, heaving groans, "Bean... you... fuckin'... north'n... bar &#151; BARIAAAN!" His wild scream was followed immediately by a thunderous roar from Bean that rattled the windows and sent Karl bolting ceilingward like a scalded cat.

"&#151; the fuck??" He lay panting in the dark, fighting the urge to hide under the bed.

Viggo chuckled sympathetically. "Beanie is not for beginners."

"Love a duck! Glad it wasn't Bean I found tied up in my bed."

"The odds of our Sean being successfully tied up in anybody's bed," Viggo replied dryly, "are extremely low."

They overheard Orli murmuring Sean's name, and Sean's voice, words indistinct, but the rumble of it surprisingly affectionate. Then there was silence out in the living room.

Karl muttered, "They alright d'you suppose?"

"You know," Viggo said, "sometimes I'm not sure Orlando doesn't pull this kind of nonsense intentionally to get Beanie riled up to this point."

"And Sean hasn't figured that out by now?"

Viggo grinned in the dark. "Not sure about that, either. Man, I could use a drink."

"Beer in the fridge." Karl leaned over Viggo and squinted at the clock. "At 1:17 a.m."

"Mm. Have to pass through barbarian-held territory to get to the kitchen."

Karl punched up his pillow and flopped back down, vowing, "I'm not going out there."

"We can hang out here until the natives calm down."

"Right here. Nice and safe."

Viggo rolled leisurely onto Karl's chest, grey eyes gleaming in the dark. "Safe? Well now, I don't know about that. Where did you put that red ribbon?"


end
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=161