Love Letter by Alexa Bond
Summary: Sean receives a love letter and returns the favor. Pure fluff.
Categories: RPS, RPS > Sean Bean/Viggo Mortensen, RPS > Viggo Mortensen/Sean Bean Characters: Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen
Type: Romance/Drama
Warning: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1213 Read: 1548 Published: April 20, 2008 Updated: April 20, 2008
Story Notes:
For Vagabond because she's an amazing author, a great person and a wonderful friend. *Don't look so surprised, lov... it'll come to you 'G'*
Also for Hollie whose kindness leaves me speechless. You two asked for fluff so that you'll get... anything for such great chicas as you two *smiles*
Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks and hugz to Witchy Tara for quick and great beta.

1. Chapter 1 by Alexa Bond

Chapter 1 by Alexa Bond
Author's Notes:
Set after the filming of LOTR. AU but then in a way all this fiction is that, isn't it? *LOL*
Beloved,

Today isn't a special day for anyone else; it's not marked anywhere, it's not a national holiday. But this day is still one of the most important days in my life because on this day, five years ago was the day I saw your face for the first time, saw your green eyes sparkle with light and warmth and I knew from that day forth nothing would be as it was.

I remember that day we met as clearly as if it were yesterday; I recall the rays of the sun made your golden hair appear like a halo around your head. I recall the light in your eyes almost outshined the sun; I recall you smiled at me, a warm but slightly afraid smile. I remember your handshake was firm and strong, and I remember your words as you told me; 'So, you're my King'.

I don't know about that; I'm no King and never will be, but yours; that I am and always shall be.

Bits and pieces of memories we shared on that island which so quickly became home, so quickly became a fantasy world, return to me. I remember how frightened you were of flying, your body going stiff as you sat still in your seat, your hands held tightly to your chest, squeezing them so hard against each other that they became white. Panic and fear were written in every line of your face and eyes, and Orli's friendly teasing didn't help you at all. I recall that when he joked about the chopper falling I saw how you bit your lower lip till it bled. It made me want to smack that boy on the head.

All during our scene I worried for you, knowing we would have to fly back again. You were so strong, putting your fears behind you. Yet, when I asked if you had thought about flying back, you said you had thought of nothing else. Seeing how fearful you became as we got back in the chopper, I seated myself next to you and let my hand rest lightly over yours. I'm still not sure why I did that; somehow it just felt right. I hadn't expected you to respond; I thought you were too far gone in the darkness of your own mind, but then I felt your hand take mine and hold it close. I looked at you then, looked into your deep green eyes shining like opals, and behind the fear I saw something which made me smile. I didn't let you go then and I won't do so now either. We've seen some great times together; we're had our bad times as well, but through it all the bond we formed far away from home, lost in a fantasy world outside time and space, never broke and always carried us safely back.

I want to thank you for the days you've given me, for the nights you have spent with me, for the love that lights up your eyes when you look at me, for the way you always listen when I talk even when I'm not making any sense, for your support of everything I do, for your understanding, for your patience, but above all... I want to thank you for your love and for simply being you.

I was lost for so long, but then you came along and took my breath away as you cleverly stole my heart from my chest. You let me show you my world of colors, of words and of beauty. You let me try and explain what I see in a broken piece of glass reflecting the days last rays of sunlight, in water dripping down a roof, in the moon being bathed in a lake and snow-covered mountain tops. You let me take your hand and show you all this; show you my world and in return I give it all to you. I lay my world at your feet; I kiss the raindrops and embrace the moon. It's all you... it's all for you.

Love always
V.

<hr>
 
Elskede,

Guess you didn't think I knew that word, eh? Okay, actually I didn't. I had to look it up, but anyway... it's the thought that counts, right?

I was happy to get a letter from you; I hope your new movie is doing well and you'll have it wrapped up soon so you can come home.

Your letters are always a joy to read, even if they sometimes are as jumpy as the messages you leave on my answering machine... I save them all, btw.

I'm no good at writing letters; let's just start there before I jump ahead of myself. I never know what to write. This is the fifth time I've tried to write this shit... I could call you instead, but I want you to get a letter back once in a while.

I look forward to seeing you again... I miss you. I miss talking to you, holding you, embracing you... kissing you. I even miss your rambles on the beauty of a dish to wash left in the sink... I simply miss you.

I'm not good at telling how I feel; I'm not good at it in person and I'm even worse on paper... you're the writer and poet here, not me... but I'll give it a try.

I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, and I have many regrets, but the only regret I have about you and me is that we didn't meet before. I never regret meeting you, being with you, loving you or living with you. Despite the troubles some have given us because of our relationship, despite the hurt and anger I can feel about it, I've never regretted a day. When the world gets too cold for me to want to have anything to do with it, you're always there; your peacefulness, your spirituality holds me up and guides me on my way.

The first day we met... I remember that day as well. I remember that the more I heard about you - the amazing, renaissance man who could do anything - the more sure I became that you were the one for me, but also way out of my league. I mean, I don't write, I can't write poetry, sonnets, sing a song to save my life or take breathtaking images. That's not me. Why would you want someone like me? Compared to you I'm... plain. Yet you always make me feel special, anything but plain.

The light that shines in your soul touches everything around you, and me more than anyone. Each day I'm happy and amazed that you choose to share that glow in your eyes and your heart with me. Each day I find something to be thankful for because I have you in my life and in my heart.

I don't know what else to say... you're the one with a gift for words here...

What else is there to say?

You make my heart glad.

Yours,
Sean
End Notes:
This never happened unless I have psychic powers and can change the past, present and future. Any likeness to real characters is all in your mind, nothing more. This is fiction, made up, never happened, not real... you want that in other languages as well? *LOL*
I intend no infringement, this is a piece of amateur fan fiction, and I make no money off it. Only the original idea contained within this work is the property of the author. Please do not copy this story to any website or archive without permission of the author.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=100